Minimum depth of beads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

diceman

As you know,I have 100m2 render to do,customer wants 2 prices,one traditional,the other one coat render,give client one price for traditional,and now he wants a price for one coat,so I am looking to save money on material if possible,background is solid painted render,i am going to use parinther and mesh for base coat,question I have is what minimum depth beads can I use to save on material,top coat is going to be Monorex gf ,majority of beads are stop beads,many thanks lads

Fook them mate just price as normal, it will only come back and bite you in the ass and take the hard earned money out your pocket instead of theres.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Are you removing the paint as spec or are you looking to go over?

I would hack off if the budget allows if not you will need to prep well to get a bond on the paint using either painter mesh or mesh hpx pins etc or rake out the mortar joints so on and so forth.

You can't just hit the paint with render especially not traditional. The feker won't stay on long

If the render is solid why not have the paint removed, either chemically or blasting. This will give you a render base to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.