Millionaires of the future

Members online

maybe not millionaires but this guy makes a good point

Totally agree, although this will never apply to plastering.
How can it when it's such an easy trade for people to get started in, even qualified after five minutes lol

Totally agree, although this will never apply to plastering.
How can it when it's such an easy trade for people to get started in, even qualified after five minutes lol
I think bad spreads will get worse and there’ll be a premium paid for quality work. There’ll always be those that aren’t arsed about quality but I think it will get that bad most will want quality work.
Ive seen a lot of people lately that have been stung by bad work and they’re genuinely scared to let an unrecommended person back in their house.

I think bad spreads will get worse and there’ll be a premium paid for quality work. There’ll always be those that aren’t arsed about quality but I think it will get that bad most will want quality work.
Ive seen a lot of people lately that have been stung by bad work and they’re genuinely scared to let an unrecommended person back in their house.

Doing some work at a house recently and they'd got a couple of spreads into reskim whole house. First room they did was not too bad, then quality went downhill. This pair were constantly busy so I'd love to see their other work to see if it was as s**t. Don't know how some get away with it. I could never leave someone with shoddy work...not in my nature.