Microgobetis

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dai dog

How long before coats on this stuff? & how long do you have to let it go before putting maite on? (I can't speak francais!) lol cheers guys.

It's what the rep recommended for the spec on the job, it's a very shiny face brick garden wall. 2 coats of microgobetis, maite+mesh base, pinned, then maite as dash receiver.

It's what the rep recommended for the spec on the job, it's a very shiny face brick garden wall. 2 coats of microgobetis, maite+mesh base, pinned, then maite as dash receiver.

Ive never heard of that one,
maitie is the best adhesive you can get its like **** to the blanket. And 2 coats micro is shite what good is 2 coats going to give over 1 coat , none.
But I'd leave micro over night before anything goes on it this time of year and with no substrate suction in your case.

Ive used it as a base coat with a bloke who knows his stuff on it , tight coat mesh it and a coat over the top and spat . Sponge it which was a nightmare .... Then stone any little bits when its went off . This is how i was shown i dont know alot about the stuff . Got somemore work with him soon . All this coloured and thin coat render is new to me ive just been brought up with the gd old stuff lol

Ive never heard of that one,
maitie is the best adhesive you can get its like **** to the blanket. And 2 coats micro is shite what good is 2 coats going to give over 1 coat , none.
But I'd leave micro over night before anything goes on it this time of year and with no substrate suction in your case.
would you bother with the microgobetis then?

Are u sure it was a parwx rep told you that spec or was it a merchant? What rep was it.

2coats of micro should up the sales a tad

Is it an old garden wall? is it retaining? copings on top? adequate foundations?

I never render them unless we have built them, they always fail.

Would leave overnight as has been said, but also can't see the difference between 1 and 2 coats.

1 coat will give you a key, 2 coats will give you a key. Seems a waste of materials and labour

Status
Not open for further replies.