Microcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfer

Hi
We just wanted to let you know about a "new" product the we import from spain, Microcement,have you tried it?????? it is great we tried many different companies one of them being Skimstone from USA but it was rubbish and we are much happier with this one from Spain. we just did a 250m2 facade for a nightclub on the Douglas promenade in Isle of Man (owned by the Sefton group) and it looks great, we did it to look like a black tile effect with a white join. You can check out the pictures on our website www.naturaldecor.co.uk and look at the portfolio page or microcement page.
we are interested to know if anyone else is using these products and what you think???? we also use Italian polished plaster (Venetian stucco) a lot too.
juan (surfer)

clever use of the forum as an advertising campaign.for venetian plastering company that just happen to sell microcement.?

o yes. plenty of products made by italians available for same work.coincidence this just happens to come from spain.o so does the company selling it.theirs a coincidence. :D

i know of these people and ive seen in their own home the most ugly worst done polished plaster i have ever seen the wife is english the so called artisan is spanish

must be the tadlekt.with the spanish influence,most marmorino work when done well looks good.then again have you seen spanish tiled work or lol plumbing or even brickwork,

Hi
We are sorry if you think that we are just advertising, but we are just starting out with microcement and were really interested in anyone using these products because we tried a few before we found a good company and thougt we could help.
we would like to know how rocksolid knows us and why he thinks our polished plaster product is not good?
thanks
juan surfer

rockhardsolidplastering said:
not saying your product is no good just what i saw done in your own home washorrible and done to a very poor standard in my oppinion
so i think what he's trying to say is that your product is shiiiiiit and so is your workmanship , well that's how it reads to me, but hey that's only his opinion ::)

warriorupnorth said:
rockhardsolidplastering said:
not saying your product is no good just what i saw done in your own home washorrible and done to a very poor standard in my oppinion
so i think what he's trying to say is that your product is shiiiiiit and so is your workmanship , well that's how it reads to me, but hey that's only his opinion ::)
thats how i read it as well ;D

Hi Paul (Rocksolid)
i cant believe it was 2 years ago already when you bought the stucco from us.
i am hoping to have quite a big job doing a microcement floor (300m2) in the next month or so and was wondering if it came off if you would like to help on the job?? the job will be in Liverpool but i wont know if i have the contract until in about a week or two.
let me know and i will keep you informed.
regards
juan surfer

Status
Not open for further replies.