Micro supplier

@Rob jack is a distributor.what size area are you doing?Whi do you normally use?Just be careful going for cheapest as it's cheap for a reason and your find some suppliers will want you trained in their product.Have you done much before?

@Rob jack is a distributor.what size area are you doing?Whi do you normally use?Just be careful going for cheapest as it's cheap for a reason and your find some suppliers will want you trained in their product.Have you done much before?

Im trying some worktops at home mate so no great area, was wanting to do some onto MDF first as a tester hence a cheap supplier.

I've done a small amount at Koubi design, or enough to be comfortable doing it at home.

Im trying some worktops at home mate so no great area, was wanting to do some onto MDF first as a tester hence a cheap supplier.

I've done a small amount at Koubi design, or enough to be comfortable doing it at home.
How was his course? People praise him a lot

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How was his course? People praise him a lot

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I just did the intro mate but found it easy enough. He was a proper nice bloke felt really welcome down there, and would defo go again for a full course if I was going to do it all the time.

@zolco how did you get on with this? Thinking of doing a session with it. Have you done some jobs with it?
Got derailed on the job, just starting on it tomorrow hopefully, it will be Venetian tho.
Just get a 10m² kit and some MDF and chuck it on. I went to see a few suppliers all says their gear is best, some wouldn't sell stuff without doing a course with them, I'd even say some were arrogant as. I had some over the phone help from @plas1 thanks again for it btw (y)
I'd love to go on a course but seems like the time never right. If you can you should, then you learn the material a bit and get a bit of support I imagine. If you can invest in a good dustless sander that could come handy with microcement.

Got derailed on the job, just starting on it tomorrow hopefully, it will be Venetian tho.
Just get a 10m² kit and some MDF and chuck it on. I went to see a few suppliers all says their gear is best, some wouldn't sell stuff without doing a course with them, I'd even say some were arrogant as. I had some over the phone help from @plas1 thanks again for it btw (y)
I'd love to go on a course but seems like the time never right. If you can you should, then you learn the material a bit and get a bit of support I imagine. If you can invest in a good dustless sander that could come handy with microcement.
Ahh ok mate cheers. Don't know a lot about it to be honest but saw some pictures today and it looks good. Can't harm to do a little course and see what's what.
Throw some pics on here when you're done mate (y)

Ahh ok mate cheers. Don't know a lot about it to be honest but saw some pictures today and it looks good. Can't harm to do a little course and see what's what.
Throw some pics on here when you're done mate (y)
Will put some up if it looks semi decent :whistle: