Micro Gobetis

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogstail

Hi All, I was wondering If somebody would be able to tell me if there is a drying out period that you have to leave micro Gobetis 3000 for,before applying parex monorex over the top of?

We tend to do it the day before. But I am sure you can go over it as soon as it is dry as in after a couple of hrs

Thanks for that . What about going over it a few days after it is applied though? I was mainly unsure over whether or not it had to be applied within a certain time frame, i.e before the micro gobetis stuff is fully dry.

Thanks for that. What about applying it a few days after though? I was mainly unsure whether or not the monorex had to be applied within a certain time frame, I.e before the micro gobetis is fully dry.

Yeah its fine we have done it over a week. Its only betonkontakt with a fancy name.

Krend will have an equivalent soon. O was talking to tech in Ireland about k1 and the various timescales of using hpx over dense smooths rather than micro that gives Parex the edge. They were saying they realise Parex have an edge there so they have gone out and found one for themselves. Soon you will be able to kiss goodbye to the timely hpx prep for "some" applications at least.

Its a bit more whipped cream like than the other. The other was terrible for separating from the liquid and the grit this seems to suspend better.

Oh yah as said the colour is now pink rather than orange.

You can water the 3000 down a little now for the higher suction areas which you couldn't previously.

Last edited:
I don't understand how the grit can be enough key to hold a render especially when used over engineering bricks for example????

Status
Not open for further replies.