meterage

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMK

I've been asked for a meterage price for labour only base coat and skim over mainly block work.

Never had to do this on this scale before, but really want the job so can you guys please give me a rough idea of what the absolute minimum i could charge would be and also what the maximum would be?

Cheers

its been said a million times mate, work out what u can do per day comfortably.
say 20m on ur own hardwall and set. that works out at £6-£7.50 p/m at 120-150 p/day if thats what u can do and thats what u want per day. maybe ull do 25m a day, maybe u want £100 per day or £200 per day. u gotta decide.everyone has differerent rates.
u and a lab say 30m. what do u want for u and a lab. work it out
but it all depends on what it is also. if its a big square room or a new house, its different to if its a curved understairs and a load of cupboards.
for me i have a rate i want, i measure it, if its £400 and itll take 2 days its on price. if its £200 its on daywork.

Last edited:
RMK prices to be discussed in private forum not public mate, just a precautionary incase the cheep weasels are watching you never know mate

i hope not mate bubbles nisus beddy KK and the likes:RpS_crying:................worst lap danceing club ever a ball hanging out of each side of thier thongs,they never tuck them in

haha all i ask is you tuck ya balls in beddy haha, the danceing im fine with

RMK prices to be discussed in private forum not public mate, just a precautionary incase the cheep weasels are watching you never know mate
what is this private forskin u speack off never heard off it and why are prices such a sore point beddy alwayes has a meltdown every time any says the word price what dose he do when a customer asks for one i can see it now how dare u ask me for a price do u not now who i am only the best plaster in the whole of cov ur invoice will be in the post when iam done and dont ever ask me for a price again

what is this private forskin u speack off never heard off it and why are prices such a sore point beddy alwayes has a meltdown every time any says the word price what dose he do when a customer asks for one i can see it now how dare u ask me for a price do u not now who i am only the best plaster in the whole of cov ur invoice will be in the post when iam done and dont ever ask me for a price again

:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

how very dare you madam

my problem is, there are people asking for prices on everyday stuff like skimming etc. how can you run a plastering business if you dont know what to charge?! i understand people asking for prices on eifs etc but skimming...its not hard. you know how much you want a day and you know how much you can do. if you notice i havent said anything on this thread as RMK is an established member. its the one post wonders that get to me. yes youre right, i dont tell the customer my price and just send them an invoice when im done...dick

'the coventry spread'?! dont you know who i am?! im the best 'plaster' in cov, whatever a plaster is

no problem with helping RMK with prices as beddy said hes an established poster but all i was saying was in the private section of the forum not the public bit where all the one post wonders and cheapskate builders can get info in return for nothing.
im also only re-inforceing what dan has asked, i think he posted it today asking for prices only to be discussed in the "lap danceing club" haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.