Metal edge beading showing.

Members online

No members online now.
Hi all. I've had my hall and bedroom skimmed. Every single edge shows this metal edge. Is this normal?
He charged me £700 for a hall that is 5m long and 2.3m high with 6 doorways in it.
Bedroom is 4.5m x 4m.
I havent paid him yet, should I get him to come back or offer less given I will have to probably do extra work to get it to scratch? I'm very disappointed
Thanks in advance
It's alright lads i suspect it's my missus judging by her knowledge of plastering after 35 years :endesacuerdo:

I'd defo get one lube her up smoother
1515353378893.jpg

@Casper is a fellow plastering member on here who has been tarnished with the rough sock type of work on here after putting some pics up on here hence the word caspered if a bad job has been done abit uncalled for to be fair his work looked immaculate

my jobs get Chrispared. Immaculate :coffe:

Hi all. I've had my hall and bedroom skimmed. Every single edge shows this metal edge. Is this normal?
He charged me £700 for a hall that is 5m long and 2.3m high with 6 doorways in it.
Bedroom is 4.5m x 4m.
I havent paid him yet, should I get him to come back or offer less given I will have to probably do extra work to get it to scratch? I'm very disappointed
Thanks in advance
Hi Amanda, that’s how it’s meant to be , you’ve had a bargain, pay the gent

I used to have a good little number with a conservatory company years ago and the customer on one job complained to them that she could see the bead edge even after I told her it was a sign of a neat job but she wouldn't have it.

Hope you had a spare bit of beading to beat some sense into her :cachetada:

You'd have to be giving them more than a quick shine to go through the galvanising though, well certainly on Catnic beads. I've been doing it for 30odd years without a single mention of rust from a client.
Its a thin coating! I don’t rub em with sand paper for that reason, I keep them flush and clean as I go . And yea I’ve been doing it 40 years!