Metal ceilings

Mike Harrison

Anyone experienced problems with skimming metal ceilings in 18 years of plastering never have i had a ceiling pulled until today. skimmed 9 board mf ceing last week gone into work today and agent as pulled it.and to be fair its rough as f**k.there is 3 other spreads on job and there's are shite also(same ceiling).are we just all s**t or could it be something else

Anyone experienced problems with skimming metal ceilings in 18 years of plastering never have i had a ceiling pulled until today. skimmed 9 board mf ceing last week gone into work today and agent as pulled it.and to be fair its rough as f**k.there is 3 other spreads on job and there's are shite also(same ceiling).are we just all s**t or could it be something else
M.f ceilings are flat as fuk but we've all had work snagged in this game down to lights weather etc. But hardly ever been snagged on m.f lids tbh

I've found that metal ceilings can be very flexible and move under pressure. Not that they didn't come out ok, but definitely a strange sensation as you're trowelling up.