met a couple Irishmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
This past summer I subbed out some scratch n brown to a company ,and had my best guys working with them at the same time ....on the companies crew I subbed to were 2 irish lads from Limerick one 23 YO and the other about 27 or so......and Ill say it quite easily the best 2 spreads I have seen in Canada in the past 25 years ...they have alot to learn about "stuccoing" as the process is kinda different working on paper and wire ...but they sure knew how to handle there tools...good good guys ....if all you irishmen are as good as these 2 ....come on over!

This past summer I subbed out some scratch n brown to a company ,and had my best guys working with them at the same time ....on the companies crew I subbed to were 2 irish lads from Limerick one 23 YO and the other about 27 or so......and Ill say it quite easily the best 2 spreads I have seen in Canada in the past 25 years ...they have alot to learn about "stuccoing" as the process is kinda different working on paper and wire ...but they sure knew how to handle there tools...good good guys ....if all you irishmen are as good as these 2 ....come on over!

Wait till you get the English lads, you'll think you've died n gone to heaven, some of the jocks an welsh aint too bad either:RpS_thumbsup:

Its the fat Yorkshiremen you have stay clear of, for some reason they drink red whine and eat McDonalds at the same time.

How true :RpS_sneaky:

Every now and then I'll re post this for you skimmers :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.