Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to wish everybody on TPF a very merry Christmas.

Thank you for all your support in making this the community that it is and I would like to thank all of the sponsors that have help to keep this place alive and running.

Also all the moderators that work to keep the forum going and in check :)

Danny

Someone half inched my toilet seat wtf!!??

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1419505961.307770.jpg

merry christmas and a marvelous new year to all --------- the drinks are on Danny so ive been told :RpS_lol:

In laws here yesterday and today, sooner they **** orf the better, pain in the arse, not s much the Mother in law, the Farther in law, absolute twating of a man

It's all over and I'm back at work. I'm in my happy place bumping plasterboard around.

I was going in today, then my daughter's car got a flat tyre and my log burner started bellowing out smoke, so I'm playing at mechanic and chimney sweep instead.

I was going in today, then my daughter's car got a flat tyre and my log burner started bellowing out smoke, so I'm playing at mechanic and chimney sweep instead.
The glass on our wood burner cracked yesterday :RpS_mad: have to wait till Monday before I can see about getting it fixed

That would have made my day if it was Christmas day.

Status
Not open for further replies.