MERC Sprinter tipper with Hiab crane

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFTwales

Ready for work, 130k long mot, clean tidy truck. ideal for builder plasterer.
I used it to collect ton bags of rubbish on job completion and dropping off collecting pallets to jobs.

Semi auto 54 plate

£ 5995.00

Attachments

• 179.JPG
    179.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 449
  • 182.JPG
    182.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 614
  • 183.JPG
    183.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 383
  • 184.JPG
    184.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 738
Ready for work, 130k long mot, clean tidy truck. ideal for builder plasterer.
I used it to collect ton bags of rubbish on job completion and dropping off collecting pallets to jobs.

Semi auto 54 plate

£ 5995.00
This is probably going to sound like a right daft question but why didn't you just get stuff delivered and use skips or are the savings that much?

For me this truck is a great solution.
Having the hiab would be ideal.
Using bagged renders materials can't always be delivered due to access which is a pain

Using bagged renders materials can't always be delivered due to access which is a pain
Buy it then mate, i've been looking for a 1.2t crane for a while to go on a new shape sprinter, that there is a bargain.

This is probably going to sound like a right daft question but why didn't you just get stuff delivered and use skips or are the savings that much?

Tried that for years and its not always convenient.

Smaller jobs which i pick up to keep boys going in quieter times dont warrant a skip. ton bags ideal but to heavy to lift when the jobs finished.

Moving plastering machines and generators is a 2 man job but now i can do it on my own with the hiab.

plus everyone loves a tipper

Buy it then mate, i've been looking for a 1.2t crane for a while to go on a new shape sprinter, that there is a bargain.

got a 57 plater with a tail lift thats the bollox, on the lookout for a hiab 021 or palfinger pc2300. no rush

you will love it bob, semi auto aswell. bought it last year thought id see how it goes and use it all the time. love it

Whenever a decent crane comes up they seem to be bolted to an old tranny. What does yours lift Ian? What year is the crane?

not sure on the crane year but it was spessed to lift 1.5 ton. it doesnt though. ive had it dead lift just under a pallet. I had to but a brand new pump, tank , electrics, pipework the lot. so its only the steel the cranes made of thats not new. It cost over 2.5k. you see some about but finding one at 250kg or less is hard.
And if you ever see a pc2300 or similar hiab they go for mental money .
if it can lift a full pallet then thats good enough for me

weber. it failed on a ton from the floor but that was with 1st arm open. thas why a pc2300 would be ideal as it lifts a ton from about 3mts

Status
Not open for further replies.