Mental health awareness day

It's real that's all I'm saying, like I said have a look and listen to god's love letter to everyone on YouTube, its proper thing is God is love ,not fear hatred, and all the other bad news, that's why jesus came to the world because there weren't none and salvation of peoples souls from going to hell like jesus says u get a choice it's up to everyone to make a choice God bless

I see. This God of yours....I will be avoiding his love if it's all the same to you.
I can name a few other people who wish that God hadn't bothered loving them, such as.
Everybody in the whole world that got rubbed out except Noah.
The good burghers of Sodom and Gomorrah when that got rubbed out.
The good burghers of Jerecho.
The Cannanites.
The Egyptians.
What about Arabs? Does he love Arabs?
His chosen people didn't have a great time of it last century either, did they?

All the people that God burned to death for complaining Numbers.11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp.
Onan, for jizzing on the ground. Genesis.
38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also

Would you like to go on? Should we discuss creationist nonsense? Or would you like to discuss the workings of a mind that sentences it's own creation to death for eating an apple, then comes back 3000 years later, somehow as his own son to sacrifice himself to himself to get us off the hook for a crime we didn't commit and a sentence that he himself passed.

Unfortunately I did, couldn't believe it everyone was in my defence, but the CPS decides what it wants to do and sticks to it, I was told to plead guilty so I did. Never again.

The other side, someone was sent down for 6 months for running someone over, how does that work????

Come on Larry. You seem like a nice bloke and all but you didn't get sent to jail for throwing one right hander in defence of your darling daughter from the nasty man that you'd already tried to reason with, did you?

That is really impressive!

Studied? The Old Testament I thought is pretty gory

I see. This God of yours....I will be avoiding his love if it's all the same to you.
I can name a few other people who wish that God hadn't bothered loving them, such as.
The Cannanites.
The Egyptians.

All the people that God burned to death for complaining Numbers.11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp.
38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also

Would you like to go on? Should we discuss creationist nonsense? Or would you like to discuss the workings of a mind that sentences it's own creation to death for eating an apple, then comes back 3000 years later, somehow as his own son to sacrifice himself to himself to get us off the hook for a crime we didn't commit and a sentence that he himself passed.

Do you do bacs?
I can get @imago to transfer my wages next week :sisi:

Consider it done. (y)

@Danny I think we need a religion section so that people can discuss their sky faeries free from persecution by supporters of other sky faeries and people who say there are no faeries just goblins. It'll also give an outlet for people who say none of them exist but have no evidence of that either.

As for mental health awareness day, I think that's every day isn't it? I reckon it must be because people are whanging on about it every day.

Unfortunately I did, couldn't believe it everyone was in my defence, but the CPS decides what it wants to do and sticks to it, I was told to plead guilty so I did. Never again.

The other side, someone was sent down for 6 months for running someone over, how does that work????

So for the avoidance of doubt, you hit someone with your fist as opposed to beating them up, with some justification, pleaded guilty with no prior convictions and received a prison sentence longer than 6 months?

Consider it done. (y)

@Danny I think we need a religion section so that people can discuss their sky faeries free from persecution by supporters of other sky faeries and people who say there are no faeries just goblins. It'll also give an outlet for people who say none of them exist but have no evidence of that either.

As for mental health awareness day, I think that's every day isn't it? I reckon it must be because people are whanging on about it every day.
I love seeing the mental gymnastics that are necessary to perform to believe what it says in the bible and not end up agreeing with Dawkins who says that God is a f**k**g monster of ahem...Biblical proportions.

The Cannanites.
The Egyptians.

Your choice
I love seeing the mental gymnastics that are necessary to perform to believe what it says in the bible and not end up agreeing with Dawkins who says that God is a f**k**g monster of ahem...Biblical proportions.

U believe Dawkins that's your choice , God bless

The Cannanites.
The Egyptians.

You made your choice , God bless

You made your choice , God bless

Actually, yes. Glad you brought up choice. Not believing in anything is the result of choice...or to put it another way, not having been the victim of one of the most sinister form of brainwashing that there is to be had.

If this stuff was a choice, then I'm 99% sure that 99.9% of Arabs wouldn't be Muslims, would they?

I was watching a thing about a Muslim school not too long ago where the children were taught to think and choose between creation and evolution....free choice they had. Mysteriously, they all chose to believe it was Allah that did it. Fine choice that.

Good spot...did you ever see William Lane Craig squirm when he was accosted about soldiers of the LORD massacring children on his say so?

He said it was OK because God said so. The bad guys wen to Hell and the good little children went to heaven. Plus, God doesn't owe you a life anyway. Better to go to heaven today than grow up a grubby Canaanite.

Wonder if I could get away with bumping off a few pikeys with this line of thinking?

Good spot...did you ever see William Lane Craig squirm when he was accosted about soldiers of the LORD massacring children on his say so?

He said it was OK because God said so. The bad guys wen to Hell and the good little children went to heaven. Plus, God doesn't owe you a life anyway. Better to go to heaven today than grow up a grubby Canaanite.

Wonder if I could get away with bumping off a few pikeys with this line of thinking?

What a..... delusional w**k*r

What a..... delusional w**k*r

I thought you could say w**k*r?

You can say f**k*d as well, I think...but not *******. That's too horrible.

Yup...there's a good bit in that there Bible that you have to somehow navigate around if you want to believe it and be good. Still, I'd rather the gentle delusional piety of our friend @Elvisno1 here, who took two whole days to get evangelical on our asses than just flat out believe it all like them F*****g mooslims.

Mind you, I was in my mate's house one day when a dealer came to call and fill up a few bags.....his mrs thinks taxi driving is really good money, LOL.

Want a brew, Bigz?
No thanks Pal. I'm fasting, Innit.
Oh, Ramadan is it?
Yes Mate, it is.
What's it say in the Qu'ran about dealing coke at Ramadan?
Doesn't say nuffink about it mate.

I thought you could say w**k*r?

You can say f**k*d as well, I think...but not M***m*n. That's too horrible.

Yup...there's a good bit in that there Bible that you have to somehow navigate around if you want to believe it and be good. Still, I'd rather the gentle delusional piety of our friend @Elvisno1 here, who took two whole days to get evangelical on our asses than just flat out believe it all like them F*****g mooslims.

Mind you, I was in my mate's house one day when a dealer came to call and fill up a few bags.....his mrs thinks taxi driving is really good money, LOL.

Want a brew, Bigz?
No thanks Pal. I'm fasting, Innit.
Oh, Ramadan is it?
Yes Mate, it is.
What's it say in the Qu'ran about dealing coke at Ramadan?
Doesn't say nuffink about it mate.
I'm f**k**g glad that I 'unignored' you Steve.

I knocked someone in the face for trying it on with my daughter, they wouldn't take no for an answer from her, so I decided to end their antics pretty quickly (I'd do it again too which is why I was classified as 'dangerous' and sent dowwnnnn - absolutely ridiculous)

There were quite a few who's eyes were dark, kept well away from those, they shouldn't be let out again for sure. Inside, there was a mental health team which basically gave out Valium like it was candy, that stuff is so dangerous. There were 7 or 8 suicides when I was in costa del hmp, the people couldn't take the depression any more. The day after the body is discovered, the prison is absolutely eerily silent.

It's taken me about a year just to readjust, and still having issues, just stopping dead and wanting to cry, it's awful, mentally I feel completely and utterly screwed, doing the grafter trades is the only thing that currently gives me purpose, it's at my own pace and I can see an end result, I'm really glad I found this forum as it kind of helps me connect with real grafters, reading stories, and enjoying the remarks.

I don't have children, but I know I would have done exactly the same thing, don't mess with family.

It's sad to read and the ongoing issues you still suffer from doing what most would think is the right thing, I have been around people with dark eyes as you say and the more distance you can keep the better, it must be a tough gig inside trying to keep your head down with career criminals and phsycos.

I wish you well with the ongoing recovery and with the skills you are picking up, it sounds like you should be a good asset to someone or be able to go it on your own.

Actually, yes. Glad you brought up choice. Not believing in anything is the result of choice...or to put it another way, not having been the victim of one of the most sinister form of brainwashing that there is to be had.

If this stuff was a choice, then I'm 99% sure that 99.9% of Arabs wouldn't be Muslims, would they?

I was watching a thing about a Muslim school not too long ago where the children were taught to think and choose between creation and evolution....free choice they had. Mysteriously, they all chose to believe it was Allah that did it. Fine choice that.
Hello stevio biggest brain washer is the telly , great thing about life you get a choice free will , God bless

Stevio I ain't trying convince you or anyone ,u get a choice that's all I'm saying , everyone adults I mean children go to heaven mate read what Jesus says about the children

Give it to me I'm never lonely I would love it
its in canada

Stevio I ain't trying convince you or anyone ,u get a choice that's all I'm saying , everyone adults I mean children go to heaven mate read what Jesus says about the children

Give it to me I'm never lonely I would love it

You've gotta be shitting me. Surely you are a wind up account if you say children get a choice in religious matters?

You've gotta be shitting me. Surely you are a wind up account if you say children get a choice in religious matters?
Listen you have made your choice read what Jesus says about the children, you got your opion I've got mine,Jesus said people will hate you when u. Believe in him

Listen you have made your choice read what Jesus says about the children, you got your opion I've got mine,Jesus said people will hate you when u. Believe in him
jesus got off to a bad start mother avirgin and dad a feckin joiner

I'm not interested in what Jesus said about children, you raving God Botherer. I'm interested in parents planting shite in vulnerable young minds.