Mental health awareness day

Yep, and being unemployed with a record, I can't even get grants to go on courses, I've self taught electrics, plumbing, tiling, construction and the plastering course, the money being provided by this government has simply been stopped. Surely they should be falling over themselves to support all the ex prisoners to gain new grafter skills, work for low wages on government coffers which can be used to upgrade the country's infrastructure?

I look at it as there is someone else always worse off then myself, and my heart goes out to the vulnerable people on our streets and in prison

Sorry, whinging over

That’s s**t. It’s crazy in this day and age that you can’t find what you need

Yep, and being unemployed with a record, I can't even get grants to go on courses, I've self taught electrics, plumbing, tiling, construction and the plastering course, the money being provided by this government has simply been stopped. Surely they should be falling over themselves to support all the ex prisoners to gain new grafter skills, work for low wages on government coffers which can be used to upgrade the country's infrastructure?

I look at it as there is someone else always worse off then myself, and my heart goes out to the vulnerable people on our streets and in prison

Sorry, whinging over
I suppose people’s perceptions of those with records are far from the sort of person you are which doesn’t help. Some won’t deserve it but there’s some like yourself that do

Costs about £40k to keep someone inside year on year, surely getting them trained up and working on the roads and parks as way of 'community payback' is better? Maybe it's too logical :rolleyes:

I suppose people’s perceptions of those with records are far from the sort of person you are which doesn’t help. Some won’t deserve it but there’s some like yourself that do

Costs about £40k to keep someone inside year on year, surely getting them trained up and working on the roads and parks as way of 'community payback' is better? Maybe it's too logical :rolleyes:
I agree but I also believe that some people should just be put down, that's also cheap. Some people are beyond help and resources should be targeted at those like yourself that want to learn and change (having no idea what you've done).

I knocked someone in the face for trying it on with my daughter, they wouldn't take no for an answer from her, so I decided to end their antics pretty quickly (I'd do it again too which is why I was classified as 'dangerous' and sent dowwnnnn - absolutely ridiculous)

There were quite a few who's eyes were dark, kept well away from those, they shouldn't be let out again for sure. Inside, there was a mental health team which basically gave out Valium like it was candy, that stuff is so dangerous. There were 7 or 8 suicides when I was in costa del hmp, the people couldn't take the depression any more. The day after the body is discovered, the prison is absolutely eerily silent.

It's taken me about a year just to readjust, and still having issues, just stopping dead and wanting to cry, it's awful, mentally I feel completely and utterly screwed, doing the grafter trades is the only thing that currently gives me purpose, it's at my own pace and I can see an end result, I'm really glad I found this forum as it kind of helps me connect with real grafters, reading stories, and enjoying the remarks.

I agree but I also believe that some people should just be put down, that's also cheap. Some people are beyond help and resources should be targeted at those like yourself that want to learn and change (having no idea what you've done).

I knocked someone in the face for trying it on with my daughter, they wouldn't take no for an answer from her, so I decided to end their antics pretty quickly (I'd do it again too which is why I was classified as 'dangerous' and sent dowwnnnn - absolutely ridiculous)

There were quite a few who's eyes were dark, kept well away from those, they shouldn't be let out again for sure. Inside, there was a mental health team which basically gave out Valium like it was candy, that stuff is so dangerous. There were 7 or 8 suicides when I was in costa del hmp, the people couldn't take the depression any more. The day after the body is discovered, the prison is absolutely eerily silent.

It's taken me about a year just to readjust, and still having issues, just stopping dead and wanting to cry, it's awful, mentally I feel completely and utterly screwed, doing the grafter trades is the only thing that currently gives me purpose, it's at my own pace and I can see an end result, I'm really glad I found this forum as it kind of helps me connect with real grafters, reading stories, and enjoying the remarks.
Most of us on here who are fathers would do the same thing our kids are our world I wouldn’t hesitate in giving you a job Larry you sound a top man I hope you get the help you need etc

Your an honest man larry and that goes a long way in my book.

Sad thing is I'm really not a violent person - don't believe in it lol

But sometimes, it seems it's the only way to really get a point across :cachetada:

Most of us on here who are fathers would do the same thing our kids are our world I wouldn’t hesitate in giving you a job Larry you sound a top man I hope you get the help you need etc

lol I drink sparkling water and listen to the classics, never touched drink in my life, closest I got is undiluted ribena or a strong cuppa tea :popcorn:

That'll be where you went wrong then....Sour Mash brings on the right kind of righteous fury. Just ask Kenny Rogers or Johnny Cash.

Then on the day, when the Beak asks, you take a regimental pause (two three), draw yourself up to your full height, straighten your tie and begin with all the gravity you can muster.

'Well, Judge', you say. 'It's like this.' Then you tell him a story with a bit of the Old Testament in it ...something about the Lord, a bible and a gun.

Then you get life.'

Then you sing a song about it.

I'm afraid your way was a bit weak.

lol so weak almost a fortnight!

I'm almost a pro in the Old Testament, did find numbers and deuteronomy a bit of a chore to get through!

It probably didn't help when I threw my hands in the air in frustration at the whole stupidity of it all, even the police downstairs in the basement were surprised

(so if I get this right, according to the law it's better to let a male force himself and become an irritant, than to protect a female with a right hander)

That'll be where you went wrong then....Sour Mash brings on the right kind of righteous fury. Just ask Kenny Rogers or Johnny Cash.

Then on the day, when the Beak asks, you take a regimental pause (two three), draw yourself up to your full height, straighten your tie and begin with all the gravity you can muster.

'Well, Judge', you say. 'It's like this.' Then you tell him a story with a bit of the Old Testament in it ...something about the Lord, a bible and a gun.

Then you get life.'

Then you sing a song about it.

I'm afraid your way was a bit weak.

I'm almost a pro in the Old Testament, did find numbers and deuteronomy a bit of a chore to get through!

It probably didn't help when I threw my hands in the air in frustration at the whole stupidity of it all, even the police downstairs in the basement were surprised

(so if I get this right, according to the law it's better to let a male force himself and become an irritant, than to protect a female with a right hander)

Come on Larry. You seem like a nice bloke and all but you didn't get sent to jail for throwing one right hander in defence of your darling daughter from the nasty man that you'd already tried to reason with, did you?

You probably wouldn't even have got a caution for that.

PS, if I remember right, Deuteronomy is one of the good bits. It's one of the book where God say no gaying, lays down the law and goes on a bit about burning people.

Mad isn't it.
My best man and his three sons all did time after an.... altercation My wife has always said that if I'd been with them, like I often was, that I'd have been the one facing the most serious charges. Bearing in mind that the most serious charge that night was attempted murder!

Mad isn't it.
My best man and his three sons all did time after an.... altercation My wife has always said that if I'd been with them, like I often was, that I'd have been the one facing the most serious charges. Bearing in mind that the most serious charge that night was attempted murder!
I’m guessing the bloke they nearly did in must have done something pretty horrendous himself

I’m guessing the bloke they nearly did in must have done something pretty horrendous himself

Things between men can sometimes escalate in ways that society demands but the law can't provide for.

Larry (says he) took issue with some fundamental bit of disrespect...anyone from American prison or a Manchester council estate knows that the rules were written by civilised people for civilised people.

There's a Youtube video which I'll try to find about a guy in some state pen who killed a man over a pair of two dollar shoes.

The man stole his shoes so he killed him dead the very next day.

He reasoned that if he let it go, then everyone would take his stuff.
If he slapped the man, then he'd punch him back.
If he gave the man a kicking, he'd likely be stabbed.
If he stabbed the man and he lived, then he'd likely be dead himself in short order.

Sounded fair when it was put like that.

My friends were well outnumbered by a bunch of absolute shitbags, but nothing some golf clubs and a steel bar couldn't deal with.
The shitbags definitely had it coming after much provocation.

Things between men can sometimes escalate in ways that society demands but the law can't provide for.

Larry (says he) took issue with some fundamental bit of disrespect...anyone from American prison or a Manchester council estate knows that the rules were written by civilised people for civilised people.

There's a Youtube video which I'll try to find about a guy in some state pen who killed a man over a pair of two dollar shoes.

The man stole his shoes so he killed him dead the very next day.

He reasoned that if he let it go, then everyone would take his stuff.
If he slapped the man, then he'd punch him back.
If he gave the man a kicking, he'd likely be stabbed.
If he stabbed the man and he lived, then he'd likely be dead himself in short order.

Sounded fair when it was put like that.
No the blokes mad. He is logical in his madness

No the blokes mad. He is logical in his madness

Which one?

I have a great friend who makes it her business and living to know what men really think.

She once told me about having to put vinegar in her shoes to make them smell worse.

'She didn't mind in the slightest. 'Men,' she laughed. 'You're all off your fuckign rockers.'

Which one?

I have a great friend who makes it her business and living to know what men really think.

She once told me about having to put vinegar in her shoes to make them smell worse.

'She didn't mind in the slightest. 'Men,' she laughed. 'You're all off your fuckign rockers.'
I agree with her. But why would she want her shoes to smell worse?

I agree with her. But why would she want her shoes to smell worse?

Because men are all off their rockers. She'd been doing it to get some money off a chap who liked something to do with smelly shoes....and she's been told the best way to get them quick was to put vinegar in them - I don't know the exact technicalities of it.

And bada bing, £200 was hers. If someone pay me for putting vinegar in my shoes, I'd snatch their fuckign hand off. Sadly, nobody ever has.

Because men are all off their rockers. She'd been doing it to get some money off a chap who liked something to do with smelly shoes....and she's been told the best way to get them quick was to put vinegar in them - I don't know the exact technicalities of it.

And bada bing, £200 was hers. If someone pay me for putting vinegar in my shoes, I'd snatch their fuckign hand off. Sadly, nobody ever has.
I think she had to do a little bit more than put vinegar in her shoes..

It’s mad what floats some peoples boats. A lot of things you can understand but then stuff like popping balloons on each other.. :wtf:

Well, you might be just in luck there bigboy :love:have you got a webcam?? :whistle:

I think she had to do a little bit more than put vinegar in her shoes..

It’s mad what floats some peoples boats. A lot of things you can understand but then stuff like popping balloons on each other.. :wtf:

f**k**g right she did....I'm not sure exactly what.

I get this stuff and if I was any more open minded, my head would probably fall off....but balloon popping? I'm aware of it...I've got no fcukign idea how that one works at all.

Ahhhh yes the New Testament ......The book that proves Dinosaurs never existed :sisi:
Got to laugh, some people will try anything to discourage people from reading the Bible, if you have a look in the old testament, it clearly states about sea and land monsters ,the new testament clearly states jesus telling you and everyone else you get a choice have a read you will be glad if you made the right choice ,that's why God gave u free will your choice, God bless

Ahhhh yes the New Testament ......The book that proves Dinosaurs never existed :sisi:
Got to laugh, some people will try anything to discourage people from reading the Bible, if you have a look in the old testa

ment, it clearly states about sea and land monsters ,the new testament clearly states jesus telling you and everyone else you get a choice have a read you will be glad if you made the right choice ,that's why God gave u free will your choice, God bless

Got to laugh, some people will try anything to discourage people from reading the Bible, if you have a look in the old testament, it clearly states about sea and land monsters ,the new testament clearly states jesus telling you and everyone else you get a choice have a read you will be glad if you made the right choice ,that's why God gave u free will your choice, God bless

So what you saying Chief? Just to spell it out ....You're saying the bible is good stuff?

So what you saying Chief? Just to spell it out ....You're saying the bible is good stuff?
It's real that's all I'm saying, like I said have a look and listen to god's love letter to everyone on YouTube, its proper thing is God is love ,not fear hatred, and all the other bad news, that's why jesus came to the world because there weren't none and salvation of peoples souls from going to hell like jesus says u get a choice it's up to everyone to make a choice God bless