Megamixer?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis

i am ganna buy a new mixer..are the megamixers from refina the best ones..i was looking at one for about £250?

yep they are whats ythe wattage of the one youre looking at?

MEGAMIXER MM21 1150w
Speed 580rpm
Weight 5.3kg
Paddle MR3 140G 5½"
Capacity 25-75kg
Output 600kg/hr
Vibration level 1.3m/s
Noise level 74dBA
Voltage 110v or 240v
Transformer 3kva, 16 amp plug

go for the 1800 ...big paddle..mix a 30 litre bucket in 30 to 40 seconds....tip the whole bag in...press trigger....scoop round..whisk..job done.....ive used coolomix.....bells..but refina is quality...last for a long time....1800 is heavy but feck that it mixes quick..go for a 110 and get a cheap tranny...then 1 mixer for site and domestic..tranny 60 quid screwfix for a double outlet think 1800 is about 8 kg...but well worthy it

ive had a megamixer 4 the last 2 years, its a fookin awesome bit of kit, knocks a bucket up in about a minute easy. Gonna have 2 give it a good clean soon though, its startin to make a whistlin noise or give it a service.

id still go for 110 rather than 240...never know whats round corner...that mixer will last a looonnnng time

heafy last service cost me £75 with new trigger lead bushes and service plus pick up and collectamundo

spunkybum said:
heafy last service cost me £75 with new trigger lead bushes and service plus pick up and collectamundo
is that a good price or dear, not sure what sort of prices there askin 4, plus the engine wire loom just gone on me van, in 1 hand, out the other.

ooooo k will do cant wait..i did a celing to day a rite killer took 3 mixes i was on me own! artex! thank f**k for bondin agent

you could probably get them serviced anywhere mate ask around and let us know ;)

heafy said:
ive had a megamixer 4 the last 2 years, its a fookin awesome bit of kit, knocks a bucket up in about a minute easy. Gonna have 2 give it a good clean soon though, its startin to make a whistlin noise or give it a service.

Ive had a mega mixer for years very good mixer but mine started to make the same noise a few weeks ago so i took it to the local tool guy who serviced it and the small top bearing had gone ..... hence the whistle. Get it sorted mate.

Rich b

t**t ..... £50 inc vat.

Next time im gonna get refina to do it mind, didnt trust the weasel from that tool place.Mind you he did say that after 4 years of use the gearbox and motor looked like brand new!

he probably got paranoid when you waked in wearing youre full suit of battle armour........cant blame him man :-\

looks a good machine ...if it had H handle like refina one..id buy one.......but i have ladies wrists i am sad to say...

phippsy333 said:
rich mine whistles when it starts up 1st mix...u recon bearings are on their way out? i did buy it second hand

Yep it'll be the top bearing mate, get it sorted or the bearing could break down and you'll get yourself in no end of s**t.

Rich B

as he came back from battle bloodied and bruised with many a young female ....err rap....... conquests on his journey young richard the third was devought and continued his journey with silver his loyaly transit steed

the chief nobles were mostly gratefull of the belongings that richard bought and the sanctuary of the young maidens were presented forthwith ..............saaaaaaaaaaafe 8)

Oasis, if you look on ebay theres a guy on there that sells megamixers his a top fella to deal with, you wont get a new mixer cheaper i got a 1800 watt for £270 he also does the smaller ones as well you can make him an offer on the mixer to, ramboo is the shop name and the guys name is colm .

is it all lgit? ya no if it brakes do i get 12 months on it just like if i went to refina?

mega mixer the big one ye used to have one of those till some knob broke in to me van and robed it now got a bosh mixer ireally loved that mixer two handles big paddle me baby

Status
Not open for further replies.