Megamixer mm21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mint mate ya can't go wrong the cheaper version alfra eibenstock are brill to I've got the 1800 watt one for about 280 sheets bit on the heavy side but great mixer

I got the mm21. Verrrry good mixer. Spares easily available aswell. Had mine 3 years. Now needs a service and new trigger but it's only just broken in.

ive got the biggest one but the eibenstock version (which is the original one refina just take it and rebrand it i think) and its pukka mate you cnt go wrong with it

Is the MM21 available without the Refina branding. E.g Eibenstock version?

Do Refina price match with other websites? They seem to be alot more expensive.

I've got it with an 8" whisk check me out
if you're using one for skimming use anything if you're rendering use a cement mixer if you want a bit of both use the 1300w if you're mixing up mono a lot get the 1800, don't bother with the 8" whisk unless you're mixing a lot of renders etc there a pain in the ass when you want to mix a quater of a bag and the 1300 onwards will pull a skim bucket over if you leave the drill in the bucket

I just got my 2nd ever ??mm21?? (the biggest refina do) last one I got reconditioned, and it has lasted a good 7 years and its still going strong, but paddle went the other month, and when I rang up to order another I got duped in to buying a new mm21 with paddle which happily came with £100 worth of free tools, so got a new paddle for the old mm21, and a mt new trowel and board, also got dupes in to getting a new straight edge.

That was one expensive phone call, but I cannot stress enough how amazing Refina gear is!!!!!!

mm30 is the biggest one that is the same as my eibenstock and adcar yes eibenstock do the smaller mm21 version without refina branding and cheaper

Mint mate ya can't go wrong the cheaper version alfra eibenstock are brill to I've got the 1800 watt one for about 280 sheets bit on the heavy side but great mixer

ive got the biggest one but the eibenstock version (which is the original one refina just take it and rebrand it i think) and its pukka mate you cnt go wrong with it

Don't buy the Eibenstock version as they are only supplied with the wrong whisk, as confirmed when I complained.
Either get the Refina version or moan like feck as I did and get the right whisk, at the right price. Happy days.

that was the alfra version that came with the wrong whisk my eibenstock came with the whisk you was after andy, theres 3 brands of it refina (too dear) eibenstock (i got and had the right whisk) and the alfra eibenstock (people just call it the alfra and it comes with the wrong whisk):RpS_wink:

Megamixer mm21
too dear
Megamixer mm21
one i got and reccomend
Megamixer mm21
the one i think you got with wrong whisk

That is a really good deal!!!!

Refina are doing the mm30 for £454 inc vat including £100 of free tools (you'll have to check if that offers still on).

I like the peace of mind of being able to return it to Refina and not back to either Germany or someone small acting as a middle man in the uk.

The tools aren't free! These are the same mixers £100 cheaper in the first place!

Plaster Mixer | Refina Mega mixers Eibenstock | Paddle Mixers

Refina are doing the mm30 for £454 inc vat including £100 of free tools (you'll have to check if that offers still on).

I like the peace of mind of being able to return it to Refina and not back to either Germany or someone small acting as a middle man in the uk.

This offer is indeed still on. The benefit of buying from us is that any problems you may have with the machine are covered by a one year warranty (this excludes the cable and plug) so you have peace of mind. And everything is fixed in our warehouse and returned to you, usually within 24 hours.

Hope this helps, if you'd like to speak to someone about it, please call us on 01202 632270

Thanks all for your recommendations. I went for the 1800w Eibenstock. Got it for £320 including delivery from ebay:Ramboo tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.