Medi flex v s*p*r*lex

Members online

zombie

Private Member
Proper G** thread!

So what you use and why been using refiba s*p*r*lex 2 for last 12 months i think its probably more likexa carbon trowel if owt and still seem to need loads of water as in brush surface in front of trowel to trowel up.

Do you still need to do the same qith proper flexi trowels or no water needed.

Fk that speedscam and just a normal trowel and a cheap ass oz flexy to finish!! U can pretty much finish all way through with speedscam alone
IMG_20210403_125259.jpg

Proper G** thread!

So what you use and why been using refiba s*p*r*lex 2 for last 12 months i think its probably more likexa carbon trowel if owt and still seem to need loads of water as in brush surface in front of trowel to trowel up.

Mt permashape . Thread closed
IMG-20210402-WA0012.jpeg

Can even leave it wet doh
20210403_191252.jpg

Proper G** thread!

Haven't put a drop of water on walls for years since bought ox medi flex

Do you use owt before it ie speedskim or spat
Mt to put on, flatten, Mt for second coat, flatten. Then medi flex. I brush the edges down but that's it. I always used to lash water on and chase the water along the wall, but don't think I could do that now. Multi seems streaky now whenever water touches it

Nela rigid one to put on, then flat one with mt rigid, then second coat with mt, leave it for 10 min, flatten no water, first pass mt with tiny bit of water get it all nice and neat and then wet one with nela flex 2 and cross pass with the same trowel just water on the trowel.

I flatten straight away after laying in with the medi you have to remember these trowels are renowned for bringing fat to the surface thats why you don't need water just timmings