Mcgregor v Diaz

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gps

With RDA out and Nate stepping in this is going to be a war, I think I'm more looking for to this one than the original match up. I've always liked the brothers as they always come to fight.

I'm going with Connor in the 3rd or 4th with a stoppage

Conor 1st or second, but never count nate out, like you say he comes to fight. I'm pumped for this one

Can't wait till Saturday ! I think Mac will have the closest match yet! Holm vs Tate is much easier to predict tho!

Nate makes gun signs with the right had and animal balloons with the left hahaha brilliant

Wait until he got Mac on the ground.He ate quite bad elbows from Chad Mends.
I agree nate is a great stand up fighter and a fantastic ground game, and will give anyone a good fight. Conor will have more power in his hands at this weight to but will his speed be the same, like you say a interesting fight

Can't wait for this fight, got the lads coming over for a poker night before the fight. Told the wife she'll need to go stay at her mums with kids, she said but it's Mother's Day on the Sunday. I said that's perfect you can spend all day with your mother!

I agree nate is a great stand up fighter and a fantastic ground game, and will give anyone a good fight. Conor will have more power in his hands at this weight to but will his speed be the same, like you say a interesting fight

Lots of power n his hands tho.Going up two divisions and aiming to have the belt in 3........ He really doesn't give a f**k about the weight!

Only his checks:D

I
Can't wait for this fight, got the lads coming over for a poker night before the fight. Told the wife she'll need to go stay at her mums with kids, she said but it's Mother's Day on the Sunday. I said that's perfect you can spend all day with your mother!
If she is good looking send her over to me.

I think he will easily match nate's speed. But these long limbs can be very dangerous , especially if he can drag down mcgregor. I think we will see the first 2 rounds standing fight and then maybe some take downs.

If he spins again them body destroying kicks ..... :boxeador:
He deserves to win ! The man is chasing 3 belts in 3 different categories and in such a short time ! Definitely will make him the one and only one!
Let's not forget and the show off- nat will punch mcgregor and he will smile back and gesture with his hands "cmon". Then nat will show him the middle finger:D and so on until they end up in brothers like hug after the gong:).Roll on Saturday :boxeador:

Can't wait, but three weight classes is gonna be tough though, let's see how he performs on Saturday then we will know if he capable :numberone:

That's the one thing that puts me off mma. Cuddling for 15 minutes.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Gone to ground !?
tbUvu2H4ef.jpg

Don't tell me you don't need skills to finish it down there. I can see the blonde is going for an armbar !

Just watched the weigh ins, mc gregor looks massive compared to diaz. Really looked solid as well. Think it'll be a war but im not ashamed to say i want mcgregor to win by KO and continue with his attitude because it makes for great watching

Forget all this cuddling b*ll***s its sam eggington v bradley skeete tonight. Cov lad Jordan cooke is on the undercard too.

Steve text me when you get up and ill see what all the fuss is about

Status
Not open for further replies.