Mayweather 50-0.

Members online

Just don't like May weather great tactical boxer, but he is so boring. Boxing is about entertainment not constantly being on the back foot dodging punches stealing rounds

Just don't like May weather great tactical boxer, but he is so boring. Boxing is about entertainment not constantly being on the back foot dodging punches stealing rounds

for a boxer its also got to be about winning not just entertaining.
but I do agree with what you say, mayweathers not the most exciting fighter to watch, he's more scientist then athlete.

Except only one of the two fighters has one punch knockout power, so clearly you are saying Conor takes this fight

I'm quite excited about eubank jr v Abraham, I really like eubank a brilliant entertainer and a real showman, I don't normally like boxers like him with the trash talk but he has amazing natural ability. I'm glad he is competing better opponents recently aswell

Reactions: gps
I'm quite excited about eubank jr v Abraham, I really like eubank a brilliant entertainer and a real showman, I don't normally like boxers like him with the trash talk but he has amazing natural ability. I'm glad he is competing better opponents recently aswell

Should be a good fight, he is a tough cookie is Abraham

Let's hope so. How is the old ticker getting on ? Have you picked the trowel back up yet ?
I'm going in tomorrow to do a bit, my sister has just got a new house and they stripped paper off all the walls in the lounge which were tape and joint so now they need skimming over, should be an ideal job to ease my way back in, my fitness is pretty good and I've been doing a bit in the gym and going for walks so fingers crossed I'll have a good day(y)

I'm going in tomorrow to do a bit, my sister has just got a new house and they stripped paper off all the walls in the lounge which were tape and joint so now they need skimming over, should be an ideal job to ease my way back in, my fitness is pretty good and I've been doing a bit in the gym and going for walks so fingers crossed I'll have a good day(y)

Nice one pal, glad to hear your on the mend (y)

I may have already missed the answer to this, but was a cause ever found ?

I may have already missed the answer to this, but was a cause ever found ?
No not yet got some more tests on my heart later this month, I've already had some and they didn't find anything wrong but they seem to be running out of ideas what happened, the consultant I saw the other day told me everyone creates blood clots and they can float around the body for up to a month and then normally naturally disperse. Might not get to the bottom of it.

Eubank is an average boxer. Got good skills. But needs to stop pricing him slif out of boxing a good fighter. He s boxed one good boxer and lost. He said he wanted to box GGG lol full of s**t the Eubanks are. They are impossible to work with.

And not a hope McGregor can punch harder than Mayweather. Even him a stone heavier. I'd love him to beat mayweather not going to happen. And the c**t should not get 50-0 for the fight it's bullshit. We have a 17 year old kid in the club that would make a show of McGregor in a boxing ring. Mayweather is just going to play with him.

Eubank is an average boxer. Got good skills. But needs to stop pricing him slif out of boxing a good fighter. He s boxed one good boxer and lost. He said he wanted to box GGG lol full of s**t the Eubanks are. They are impossible to work with.
I think he would have achieved more if he was with Matchroom and sky, it's hard to say how good he is because he normally fights bums or domestic level opponents but he always looks pure class to me, he would have beaten billy joe Saunders if his dad wasn't in his corner f**k**g things up.

I think he would have achieved more if he was with Matchroom and sky, it's hard to say how good he is because he normally fights bums or domestic level opponents but he always looks pure class to me, he would have beaten billy joe Saunders if his dad wasn't in his corner f**k**g things up.
Hearns and Warren couldn't put up with him any longer so the big fights didn't happen. Abrahams is old and battleworn so he'll be too young and busy. Probably won't be that competitive really. Jnr's looking great in sparring but that doesn't mean a great deal.