masking gear new supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goody

Private Member
used to get my silver cloth tape off les but apparently speedymask have gone bust in the uk? what do you guys use? they used to cost bout 2 quid a roll i think which seems to be impossible to match with other stuff

silver cloth? you mean like gaffer?

I aint sure about speedymask going under as we still seem to be getting it. not sure about the other tapes they do mate I just buy low tack tape but its a differnt brand than speedymask but from same supplier tho, DBP do speedy also.

ye dbp have sent us a couple of rolls which aint bad low tack stuff.....they told me speedymask uk no more

dbp take some beating on price for owt like that, i buy boxes of it at a time and get it at a good rate,cos of the bulk.
they also sell some good none marking masking tape.

ces hire? or is that speedy mask?

Ces do sell speedymask mate and its a low price, speedy is just kip supatape aint it with a different paper label inside innit?:confused:

I got onto double sided blones shown me, I picked up a couple of rolls from ockwells, its low tack to the surfce and high tack when you pull the film back, you just stick your sheet against that then, comes in handy where speedymask is no good, the feckers charged me about £5 quid a roll tho so wont pay that again but would deffo use again if I could get it cheaper

we are buying from ccf at 2.60 a roll but good stuff , sticks to brickwork well

what one paul?

just got 10 rolls of speedy in various sizes, but the supplier did say, he been ringing speedymask for further orders and they are answering saying its being processed but everything has been delayed - the guy recons they wouldn't say if they were going under but he is running low and aint had any new delivery for weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.