Marshalltown Duraflex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevada

Hello, it's new trowel time and I'm thinking of giving one of these Duraflex's a go
Has anyone used one for skimming? If so what do you think? Ta

The Nela premiums are nice trowels but you heard right take a long time to break in. Well they do for me as I don't get to do much rendering or floating that much. Nela s*p*r*lex are pretty decent but wouldn't say you can lay on or first trowel with them as they flex to much.

I'm sure the new premiums take a lot less to break in and can be used successfully by some spreads straight out the box

They sit half way between a premium and a s*p*r*lex lovely to lay on with miles better then the permashape infact.
Ok to trowel up with but not as good as either of the s*p*r*lex's for the final trowel.

yeah thats what i was going to say. lovely trowel. my pride and joy now. all i use for laying on. doesnt flex :) two coats. sponge and finish with the piss plazi. flawless. finish with the piss plazi and the extra large piss plazi on ebay. dunno why he doesnt sell them.

yeah thats what i was going to say. lovely trowel. my pride and joy now. all i use for laying on. doesnt flex :) two coats. sponge and finish with the piss plazi. flawless. finish with the piss plazi and the extra large piss plazi on ebay. dunno why he doesnt sell them.
Sponge what on multi?

dont understand you. if you mean am i using a sponge on the multi. yes. not one coat sponge. two coats as usual. light sponge bottom to top like you would with your trowel or like others would with a brush. trowel up. will i stop doing it? no. because it leaves it flawless and i dont give the slightest fcuk or i wouldnt have mentioned it.
Two coat sponge monkey :burlas:Xx

dont understand you. if you mean am i using a sponge on the multi. yes. not one coat sponge. two coats as usual. light sponge bottom to top like you would with your trowel or like others would with a brush. trowel up. will i stop doing it? no. because it leaves it flawless and i dont give the slightest fcuk or i wouldnt have mentioned it.
Chill out son.

that was deffo a bite, Jezza......................:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.