marmorite render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum @putzy :)

I dont know anything about marmorite but I am sure some of the regulars can help especially @PFTofficial or @OfficialPFT (I can never remember)

Hope you find what you are looking for :)

Last edited:
Not used there mineral just acrylic and silicone. Sm700 is z really good base. The conni is is a dream to spread. Very good gear, it's a close rival to Sto. Richard" I have 3 ritmos' Brown has done more than me he's your man.

when we go back in the morning to rub up dont know what we are going to get ie to hard to soft or just right reminds me of k rend

If its presto. Try spraying it in two passes. Maybe the substrate is unstable like wet blocks etc. when u finished the spray. Apply a mist of water over the area to assist the wind penetrating the surface whilst it sets.

when we go back in the morning to rub up dont know what we are going to get ie to hard to soft or just right reminds me of k rend

Hi Putzy

Drop me a Text (07918766577) with your name and location and I will send you the contact details for Marmorit's technical man and the local Sales Manager's details......

I do not work for Marmorit, I am the Knauf Aquapanel Exterior guy, but will send you the details

Good Luck mate

Richard Lord

hi i have done all the above and more ive got 15 years experiance of machine plastering and been in the game for 30 years ive had the rep out and the tech guy without success the last i heard from the tech was that i was over mixing it and yes it is presto

Occupied or empty property? Occupied you will get some heat loss. Empty and at this time of year you will get moisture absorption in the substrate.

I have had the same problem with Envirowall. Depending on the colder months temperature sometimes just right next morning sometimes 24 hrs. Had one once on for 11.30 and just right for the I section when it was dark at 4pm the next day. Left it overnight and rock hard next morning. That was Primo.

hi rigsby unoccupied new builds if it was on by 9am it would not go off the same day sometimes not even the next day

The temps are all over the place at the min , one minute it's below freezing overnight the next it's 6-8 degrees mad . Look at the overnight temps and adjust accordingly ie low temps reduce water , higher temps increase water slightly . Sounds like you've covered all your bases though mate. Any option on changing product ?

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

got a mate down in swansea way really having trouble with the stuff lately he got a job in penarth and struggling with it big time the stuff is so unpredictable !!!! hanging about for days or like iron stuy

The temps are all over the place at the min , one minute it's below freezing overnight the next it's 6-8 degrees mad . Look at the overnight temps and adjust accordingly ie low temps reduce water , higher temps increase water slightly . Sounds like you've covered all your bases though mate. Any option on changing product ?

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

As said above.wrong time of year really to expect the material to perform as it should do.cold and damp over nite conditions will come into play for sure.although it is very mild at the moment co paired to the past 3/4 years

hi putzy!! thought it might be you off to gran canaria on tues mate cant wait fxcking weather here a joke, and i must say miss i do miss the work a bit she is doing my head in lol!!! good site this mate lots of tips etc...and very good spreads hope you sort out the marmorit i am a big german fan as you know mate so its strange to here its playing up!! speak soon PUTZY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.