Mapei uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mapei

Introducing Mapei UK!

We are one of the world's largest producer of adhesives and chemicals for the construction industry. However, we would like to offer help and advice with anything from EWI, Waterproofing, to Screeding. Therefore, we will be contributing towards these topics.

Currently, WE have samples of our BBA Certified, EWI Systems; Mapetherm EPS and Mapetherm Mineral Wool. If any you are interested please dont hesitate to contact us 0121 508 6970 or email ewi@mapei.co.uk for a sample or technical information.

Please vist our website to read more about us - http://www.mapei.co.uk

Hopefully we will speak soon!

Marketing Team @ Mapei UK

Alreet mapei, Welcome to the forum..........................why dont you join our Forum Fantasy Football league................:RpS_wink:

Welcome to the forum Mapei

I hope you will be getting involved and mucking in..... sponsors get a lot out when they get involved!

Have fun!

Oh - by the way - Mapei renders are also approved for use onto Aquapanel Exterior! :rolleyes)

Ah right, doubt you will find Ade on here to be honest. It will start off as the Marketing team and another technical guy called Andrew. Am sure he will introduce himself soon.

If you have any questions or need prices let me know and I will be able to help

Ah right, doubt you will find Ade on here to be honest. It will start off as the Marketing team and another technical guy called Andrew. Am sure he will introduce himself soon.

If you have any questions or need prices let me know and I will be able to help

Oh , he's on here , trust me , as are most of the reps for all the other company's , manufacturers, suppliers etc

welcome mapei
you know owt about football? best you go have a little chat with Arti youll love what hes got to offer you :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.