MAN UNITED V LIVERPOOL

Members online

How the fk do you use all that before it's going stiff? I was definitely no slouch when young and fit but I still wouldn't have dreamt of mixing up that lot in one go. I honestly don't know whether to admire you or think you're a daft ct. Probably more the later lol.

In my stride mate.
@Danny get this man his pint glass..
Hopefully Andy will half full it.

@essexandy
2 sites I'm skimming...
Your more than welcome mate.
Bring your tools.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190224-183455.png
    Screenshot_20190224-183455.png
    701.6 KB · Views: 363
  • Screenshot_20190224-183417.png
    Screenshot_20190224-183417.png
    949.2 KB · Views: 323
That wk*r @Danny is never going to give a pint glass the tight ct.
One day I'm going to go on tour and meet some of the wankers on here, and you're top of the list for a visit. Although I definitely won't be either bringing any tools or trying to keep up with you drinking lol.

You need to book a date for the lake trip mate.
Me and the family look too it x

That wk*r @Danny is never going to give a pint glass the tight ct.
One day I'm going to go on tour and meet some of the wankers on here, and you're top of the list for a visit. Although I definitely won't be either bringing any tools or trying to keep up with you drinking lol.
I've got a busy year coming up but I'll sort something. You and your family are welcome anytime.

Aww thanks mate i’ll look at the tickets now

I've got a busy year coming up but I'll sort something. You and your family are welcome anytime.

That's the thing with plastering mate ...we always seem to be busy.
I got sent upstairs to sort the loft out ....
Just got down now.
Spent most of the time using a strobe light lol

Forget Liverpool game ,good result fir Utd tonight, but that penalty Var decision seemed harsh look like he couldn’t get out the way

Forget Liverpool game ,good result fir Utd toonight but that penalty Var decision seemed harsh look he couldn’t get out the way
Not often teams come back from 2 goals behind from first leg + so many injuries.
Well done lads !!!!

Forget Liverpool game ,good result fir Utd tonight, but that penalty Var decision seemed harsh look like he couldn’t get out the way
It was a joke, how can someone get there hand out of the way a few foot away with the ball travelling at 60mph...