man u sack moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man U have sacked Moyes.....?

WTF!!

I will not believe this until Asif confirms it!!! Nothing is true on TPF until Asif states it!

player power. a bunch of tossers. a complete silence on twitter and facebook. not one has the balls to step to one side and thank the man. bunch of spoiled, cowardly *****. hope they lose every match under that **** giggs. a man who after his testimonial bought every player in the first team a rolex. like they didn't have enough already. one million pound tax free and no donation to charity, and all the time giving it to his own brothers wife. while niall quinn, jamie carragher and others at least have the decency to donate it to charity and realise what a charmed life they lead. i hate that **** giggs with every fibre of my being

player power. a bunch of tossers. a complete silence on twitter and facebook. not one has the balls to step to one side and thank the man. bunch of spoiled, cowardly *****. hope they lose every match under that **** giggs. a man who after his testimonial bought every player in the first team a rolex. like they didn't have enough already. one million pound tax free and no donation to charity, and all the time giving it to his own brothers wife. while niall quinn, jamie carragher and others at least have the decency to donate it to charity and realise what a charmed life they lead. i hate that **** giggs with every fibre of my being
I as a Man U supporter agree

hi jurek - not a man u fan then :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.