Man I am fooked

Members online

No members online now.
Hello Guys,

Just like to say congratulations to over 10k of posts on this forum!!

I started work on sat morning at 8 Iskimmed a bedroom, I then went to help a builder mate of mine converting a loft space into a little play area for his kids, I did an all nighter carried on till about 20 mins ago long old weekend but man it helps with the old savings account.

got to get some sllep

Night all

Danny

i was bored. wifes watching im a celeb repeat ffs. just looking through the back catalogue. . its a good read sometimes. you see how views have changed on products and tools etc. some interesting threads about a shortage of work back in 2008.

i was bored. wifes watching im a celeb repeat ffs. just looking through the back catalogue. . its a good read sometimes. you see how views have changed on products and tools etc. some interesting threads about a shortage of work back in 2008.

yep... I remember my work started to dry up a little and I was planning on travelling in 2009 :D whch I did :D

Hello Guys,

Just like to say congratulations to over 10k of posts on this forum!!

I started work on sat morning at 8 Iskimmed a bedroom, I then went to help a builder mate of mine converting a loft space into a little play area for his kids, I did an all nighter carried on till about 20 mins ago long old weekend but man it helps with the old savings account.

got to get some sllep

Night all

Danny

What are we on now, p.s liked your post [emoji106]