Makita Autofeed Screw Gun 240 or 110?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got both i bought them off a mate a few years ago and i never use the cordless the batteries dont last 2 mins especially with 50s or above. Used to have the senco ones but they constantly jammed.

I reckon your batteries are f*cked then, I can do a full ceilling and more with one battery.

I need a new one now though as one is dead

shoes christian louboutin

Christian%20Louboutin%20high%20heel%20shoe%20CL302%20coffee-1-500x500.jpg
"Trademark" Christian Louboutin - red soles of shoes, in fact, grew out of one of its employees. One day, during the show, Louboutin pochuvstovat that the present model is something missing - and one of its employees just holding a red nail polish - he introduced what it does to the sole and it has become a "signature" for all its models.Now the red sole shoes Christian Louboutin can be seen at weeks Haute Couture and Pret-a-porte - working with him, Jean Paul Gaultier, Balmain, Jeremy Scott, Chloe, Givenchy, Julien Macdonald, Victor & Rolf, Alexander Matthew Lawrence Style, Diane von Furstenberg, Clements Ribeiro, Andrew Gee Ann. interesting fact: Jennifer Lopez has dedicated a song called Lubutenam "Louboutins"
Christian%20Louboutin%20sandal%20CL316%20red-1-500x500.jpg
Christian Louboutin

Makita 18v checking in. Used to jam as a screw slipped and got caught in the guide once, managed to source a new guide off ebay and never had a problem since.. I do try to use better quality screws though (senco, rawl etc) but the battery will last me the majority of the day, even screwing 55mm.

My mate has a senco 18v and it just feels so heavy in comparison. Although i would like to hear more about the hilti one? Anyone got one? reviews on it??

Status
Not open for further replies.