Making a corner square

albapa

Hi,

The house was built in the '80s and some of the internal walls - plasterboards - are a bit random. In particular, I have a corner the downstairs loo, where the angle is quite a bit less than 90 degrees. I would like to install a washbasin in that corner, but it looks very silly with the huge gap at the corner. I would like to fill it - potentially all the way up to the ceiling - so it's square. What would be the best way of doing it? My initial thought was to fill it with easi-fill but is it the right material? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Thanks - but then the gap will be at the top of the splashback, wouldn't it? Ideally I'd want to correct the corner all the way up to the ceiling, but a splashback this long would look a bit silly, in my opinion.

:sorprendido3:
IMG_5214.JPG

you would only need a small splashback, if you keen on the 90 degree then easyfill and sand, lots of it by the sound of it

Depending on how far off 90° it is, and any other complications like doors etc, you could square it up by dot and dabbing the whole wall. @zolcos solution is the easiest and cheapest though. Fill in the top of the splashback with a shelf.

I've drank in there a couple times, there's a ball in the bar and it told the opposite way that the pub is leaning it's mental when you had a few scoops lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if I'm ever passing /in the area I will take a look looks a good place to get smashed . Easy on the gravy :sorprendido3:or have they cut the legs on furniture to suit?

nothing beats an old pub in winter with the fire blazing :D

then in the summer a riverside pub with a beer garden!!