make us laugh!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spreadney_hawks

hey guys how about brightning our dampened spirits and putting some funny plastering experiences, nightmares or just random tales of strange spreads and ways! could do with a crack dont be shy ill start you off ........................................................................................................................, when i started out plasterers always had rep for being tight, but imagine my surprise when many years ago a scouser turned up with a waterbrush fashioned from, hessian scrim wrapped round a baton and he was dampening the walls with a half filled bake bean can! recession? what recession lol

we were on site yesterday and the lads asked there mate to go to travis for some reallyboards as the 12.5mm board was to thin for dabbing ................ha ha ha you should have seen his face when he got back and told us he had to wait for it to be delivered :)

i remember i was on a job (not plastering ) and my mate was trying to put this drill bit in to a impact driver...i fought this was well funny...

Word up spreadney! nice old yarn. I got one for ya
I once worked on a site where the spread was in the basement. The site foreman, architect and client were having a look round (all official like). When they came to the room where the spread was a peculiar site greeted them, the spread was trowelling up on stilts wearing nothing but a pair of pants. He had been to the pub at lunchtime and was drunker than a bricklayers daughter.

nice one youngest! reminds me of a couple of blokes years ago used to see how big a skid stain they could get in white y fronts whilst trowelling only in pants in january animals used to make me roar ;D ;D ;D interesting nam you got their avoid the glitter trowel lol ;D ;D

glitter trowle, why do ya wanna be in my gang? ;)
what about the spread that ran out of toilet paper, so used a fist full of skim. NICE

Status
Not open for further replies.