MAKE GOOD PLASTER (AVOID)

Chob1978

Hi all.
Just joined the forum which is something that I wouldn’t normally entertain, but felt the need to basically try and back up the fact that the Make Good Plaster is nothing more than decorators Easy Fill in a big a bag, or so it seems to me or something very similar!
Had a kitchen ceiling and wall to do for a mate, he couldn’t get your usual Brit gypsum plaster because of shortage.
Never seen Make Good Plaster before, but thought it should be fine as they were selling it as plaster!
Big mistake and waste of my time and effort, it’s crap and doesn’t trowel up to any standard acceptable like a fine coat plaster!
Disgusting product that’s supposed to be passed off as a plaster.
In my opinion avoid it like the plague.

Been plastering for 20 odd years and never have I been so @issed off with a product!

Keep Sane
D

983E3D2D-6DB9-4FF8-A4C4-38B5E15FEBD0.jpeg
Used it today re did a wall after some kitchen alterations at home I probably should let the deep areas go longer but other areas I mist coated n then 2nd coated n another trowel

U got to leave it after that cus just tears but I touched it -( knob lol) , left it ,let it change colour plenty of water to get it polished more than normal

View attachment 52647Used it today re did a wall after some kitchen alterations at home I probably should let the deep areas go longer but other areas I mist coated n then 2nd coated n another trowel

U got to leave it after that cus just tears but I touched it -( knob lol) , left it ,let it change colour plenty of water to get it polished more than normal
So does the water bring a lot fat out of it a bit like one coat.

So does the water bring a lot fat out of it a bit like one coat.
The trowel b4 last (when it starts to change colour ) I wet trowelled it then aswell with a spray bottle I brought the fat out to fill
But the very last one brings hardly anything off n not usable like piss

Well they had pallets of it in barbecues today at the knock down price of four quid a bag same as they did with pure finish when they couldn’t shift it