Magnetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice jesssop. Still to use my bag when I get time. Trying to sort out a possible case study for BG on a nursery.

2 coat. Trowelled up as normal. Flat and smooth.unless you want a climbing wall instead of a magnet board

I put 1 thick coat then a second coat straight away 3/4 of the bag left it for a bit then mixed the rest up put it on. It was 4 to5 mm by the time I finished

I have already found the wall in my lads nursery. Its 9 m long but only about 1 m high because of a window board running the whole length. Gonna by my mate Kevs bag and do the whole thing so they can have loads of kids doing different activities with enough space for an area of the things they make for their mums and dads to be hung up. Im gonna do the job for free as at the end of the wall the is going to be a3 laminated piece of paper with the info on magnetic and my contact details. I have been told the is around 400 kids go to the nursery, so my logic is that 50% of the parents will want a wall done. Then the others will probably follow as they all talk far too much. The staff of my lads nursery are even going to make sure they tell parents about how their children enjoy using it. Few quid to earn there i think :razz:

I have already found the wall in my lads nursery. Its 9 m long but only about 1 m high because of a window board running the whole length. Gonna by my mate Kevs bag and do the whole thing so they can have loads of kids doing different activities with enough space for an area of the things they make for their mums and dads to be hung up. Im gonna do the job for free as at the end of the wall the is going to be a3 laminated piece of paper with the info on magnetic and my contact details. I have been told the is around 400 kids go to the nursery, so my logic is that 50% of the parents will want a wall done. Then the others will probably follow as they all talk far too much. The staff of my lads nursery are even going to make sure they tell parents about how their children enjoy using it. Few quid to earn there i think :razz:
if you can buy it any where

That is true mate. But when i spoke to Paul from bg. He did state a couple of merchants i use get their plaster direct from them, So should be no bother for me to order 4 bags at a time. If you did ever want some more for a job .Once i make sure i can get it to the merchant i am thinking of i would be happy to get you some if you cant get hold of it :)

I'm doing pretty much the same Chris. Nursery get something great for the kids for free. BG get a bit of advertisement and they can produce the article and use as case study and hopefully I mat get a couple of jobs from it

COOL ! Sounds like me and you should take a few pics etc and put the info and feedback together. That way the will be a nice bit of info for them from Norfolk and Manchester to write up about. I also have another cunning plan that will be a freebie but for a really good cause.

If your brave enough a panel could be done on your van and painted with clear waterproof product then stick on magnetic advert? Maybe?........

No?! Ok :RpS_blink:

If your trowel is a magnet then,,yes.:)

They should change the name to Metal plaster because the plaster is not a magnet or made with magnets or not even magnetic.
Its like saying I've got a magnetic fridge or a magnetic van :rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.