magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigpalmer18

just a quick question lads, i was wondering if any of you guy's new of a magzine aimed at tradesmen i know of construction news but thats not quite what im thinking of, when i was traveling around australia picked up a magazine called contractor and builder, it was really good and informative tool reviews, tips tricks etc etc

so if anyone knows of anything drop us a post cheers

Just ask the guys on here for advise mate thats what there here for.
we're all sad bas tards with no life.Save your money for a nice new pair of stilts instead !!!!

lol cheers im just a bit of a book and magazine hound before the old recession when my wage's were ok would think nothing of spending 500+ a month on books/ mags but had to knock it on the head a bit now, as for stilts no chance im 6'5 20 stonne with size 15 feet and im the type of person who falls over just walking down the street get the room planked out its just easier in the end i reckon

The job im working on right now ..one of them works for borders.
Hope i get paid,dont wont have to get the lump hammer out and smash it down this close to christmas!!

There's a publication called 'Walls & Ceilings' for plasterers and dryliners. Not sure where you get it though.

you can get a book from british gysum,called the white book of plastering it's got more tips than Playboy,if you send them an email theyll send you one or you can download it for free i think???

why bother with mags when you can find all the info on the net??? and free... i was looking up coral render today and had a good old read... emailed the manufactures they are sending me all the literature and sample out...

coral render is made by tellings carribean my mate was in aruba last year and the local women were doing sto on a hotel carrying the buckets on there heads ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.