Machines

bopper

Hi guys ,Iv looked at these machines a little bit but not to much,about 10 years ago I looked at getting a machine off m- tec only thing it didint fire bg so I pulled out.
Ideally I would want to fire renders and bg finish , I would only want a smallish set up nowt massive,can anyone recommend or steer me in the right direction please?

Hi guys ,Iv looked at these machines a little bit but not to much,about 10 years ago I looked at getting a machine off m- tec only thing it didint fire bg so I pulled out.
Ideally I would want to fire renders and bg finish , I would only want a smallish set up nowt massive,can anyone recommend or steer me in the right direction please?

Wouldn't bother even thinking about spraying finish unless you've got massive commercial area to go at it's no faster as a hold lot of f**k**g about.

Machine wise I have Ritmo M without sounding too Pro PFT it's been great, 240v, powerful enough to spray mono everyday 40-80m2 anything more than that I would consider 3 phase.

My opinion people don't seem to get shut of them or if they do it's to upgrade to a 3 phase, Les has been decent enough to help us out on a few occasions even though I didn't buy it from him I bought it second hand.

There's many lads on here and the machine group on FB that help each other out when little niggles arise, simple machines when you take a minute to understand them, I've never had any major problems..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the a pft ritmo l can't fault it. It's 230v so can plug in to the mains. It brakes in to 3 different parts so you can get it in and out of the van by yourself. Just make sure u have the work if you are going to buy a machine.

Hi mate,

The new M-tec M200 is a 110v machine capable of mixing and spraying Renders and plasters. It will mix and spray Multi successfully but, in all honesty, there are better products for it such as the BG spray finish.

The M200 being 110v can be used on both commercial and domestic jobs with no restrictions. It has a standard output of 18l/min and can be slowed down to suit smaller jobs also.

As one member has already stated, spraying internally would only be suited to larger contracts and I wouldn't advise even entertaining the idea of doing domestic jobs, unless its full new builds where you have adequate space.

We have have 3 depots in the UK and a team of technicians available to help out with an queries or issues, the Notts and Cornwall depot are ran by time served plasterers with on-site experience of machines and our Northern BDM @DaveAndersonREP is also a timed served spread

If you would like to visit any of our depots for a demonstration or would like to talk in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me on 01242 236699