Machine wanted

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys still looking for a second hand machine and genny to spray monocouche, i have been spraying monocouche for over 7 years looking for a good quality machine, ideally pft g4 /g4 lite, But will definitely consider other machines if you know of any please post

Cash waiting! Ready to buy!

Hi guys still looking for a second hand machine and genny to spray monocouche, i have been spraying monocouche for over 7 years looking for a good quality machine, ideally pft g4 /g4 lite, But will definitely consider other machines if you know of any please post

I know of someone who has a M-tec M300 and Generator for sale. The whole works! He says his gene is nearly new and has been used half a dozen times. Please give me a call if you want his details. He is looking for £3200.00 for the whole lot.

Very good offer I think

@nickelarse has a g4 mate

We have a G5 down here. £3500.00 plus vat. Been serviced comes with 15 mts material air hose. power cable. suction pipe. spray gun. everything to spray except generator.

I know of someone who has a M-tec M300 and Generator for sale. The whole works! He says his gene is nearly new and has been used half a dozen times. Please give me a call if you want his details. He is looking for £3200.00 for the whole lot.

Very good offer I think

hi mate do you have a mobile number i can call you on saturday?

Very good offer I think
@Plasterers1StopShop
hi ryan
i called today about this machine you referred me too.... back in september 2013... since iv been away in aus i went to view this machine today ....its this machine i wanted the back ground check on?
anymore information would be greatly appriciated

kind regard
rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rich,

We will need the serial number, and the full details of the person who owns the machine for me to give you a complete background check.

This was done a fair while ago, from my memory I didn't know of the guy. If you can get the details for me I will look into it

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.