machine wanted for monocouche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve how do u find the sl1500 for spraying the airless plasters

it's very good proper work horse. We use a 531 tip and get no pulsing. We add just over a pint of water per bag.

The q-tech P036 is no where near as good as the airlessco but still does the job.

Next machines we buy/hire will be the Weanger 940 hydraulic it can spray non stop all day 365. much quieter as well.

Just had a price of £4k plus vat for a Graco mk5. Wasn't sure the sure if the SL1500 sprayed drywall gear. There's a second hand one on Ebay for £1100. Tempted.

Iv been watching the curriers videos of airless n it looks good. What's the process? I can see tapes and beads being filled out before spraying is that with the airless plaster? And do you trowel to a finish or I read it some where it needs sanding?

thanks for the info on the renders, have used airless dont like all that rubbing down, more tape and jointers work the company i work for have gangs for that type of work , i stick to the wet side of it its in my blood

we are fed up with using a mixer humping materiel around,the site we are on has no for lift or hoist , cant believe it in 2014, had to carry 150 bags of parex ontn different levels 0f scaffolding, could have pumped in on easy.mixed parex on each level keeping the line wet its a pain in the bum.

thanks for the info on the renders, have used airless dont like all that rubbing down, more tape and jointers work the company i work for have gangs for that type of work , i stick to the wet side of it its in my blood

Hi mate, I have one. Pump is a Putzmeister SP11 DMB render machine. Capable Of conveying material 100m, or 60m vertical.
Will cover a typical property of 120 m2 in approximately three hours spray time. Dramatically speeding up productivity
Mixer unit will mix and hold 250kg at a time.
Can spray any bagged render products, and up to a grain size of 8mm.
Can also mix and pump sand and cement render & liquid screed
Pumps 55 litres of mortar per minute.
It's 2008 model, good condition looking for £8000 or there about's

Any questions please feel free to contact Tom on 07792282006

Dry lining needs sanding but done right it is better than brittle skim.

Lived in a dry lined house from 64 and sold it last year, not 1 crack.

A lot easier than the hard slog of skimming. Skimming tears your joints apart.

When I was a plasterer I often used to think 'theres got to be an easier way of getting flat walls than this stupid way'. For me if it allows spray or ames taping machine, than handboard and trowel is last ceturies way of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.