machine virgin

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
Been thinking about looking to buy a pump. Any advice please on what to look in for.id mainly like to use it for hardwall and krend,

thanx

Go for a 3 phrase for K rend and the like. Stick to PFT if you can, plenty of people on here to advise on problems etc and spares & service easily available through PFT Northern. 240v would be handy for hardwall but doesn't have the vertical distance on the outside. A Ritmo will do both but limited on pumping distance unless its the XL.

sound thanks Keith very restless but what can you do, I had a brand new one I bought for 400 quid and sold it, I'm gutted because I couldn't get my head around it and we've been doing a s**t load of float and set lately
Dan have a look at the ritmoxl on eBay it's goodys of here

Dan if it's just hardwall and mono etc then go g4, if you want some thing that will do hardwall, mono, and bucket coats etc go for a ritmo, and search goody on here he has one on e-bay for sale

£400 ! Think i paid about£1600 for mine ,going back afew years i must say .Nice to hear all going well at your end ,that,s what life is all about and that why we all work so f**King hard ....bless them

Gota get a wallcrete job first paul, see what you were saying when people argue that its same as cladding

I was slated no end by a minority for doing this , but made good money and opened a lot of doors for my self, also met some good lads through the training days (a lot from the forum) , in fact it's been a blast ,

Dan, we run a g4 on the southcoast not too far from you. If you want to have a look at one in action or have any questions just let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.