Machine upgrade

Members online

pmhltd

Got a ritmo m and seem to be getting more mono work than ever. Thinking of upgrading in Spring and taking on bigger jobs. Debating whether to upgrade to G4 or go for a diesel??
Here great things about diesel but a pain in the ass to clean out!
Thinking could keep the ritmo for small domestics and diesel for large sites!!
Any advice chaps??

Got a ritmo m and seem to be getting more mono work than ever. Thinking of upgrading in Spring and taking on bigger jobs. Debating whether to upgrade to G4 or go for a diesel??
Any advice chaps??
G4 keep the ritmo to. Diesel hoses are a c**t to pull around and put in and out of the van.

Any advice chaps??
Clean out is the least of your worries, somewhere to store, take off hitch up every morning, service costs,nosiey,pain on domestic jobs,drink fuel like there going out of fashion...I could go on. I speak as I've owned 2 diesels in the past but I did a lot of screeds with them. I bought a new ritmo turbo recently, it's a different beast to an m, I run it with a gang of 3 and copes fine. Look at buying one of them if you want to fire it on quicker.
At the end of the day you can have the biggest, fastest what ever machine, but you still have to finish what you put on.

Diesels are a dream. Easy to use and very powerful. But, are a pain to tow, store and clean. Also, are a lot of money.

If you’re doing site work regularly- Diesels are unbeatable. We have lots of guys upgrading from various brands to this

Worth having a look at the EZE K4 + Edition

Reliable, High performing and very cost effective compared to others. Also comes with a longer warranty than it’s

Diesel machines such as the Putzmeister SP11 LMR costs around 20k + VAT

The EZE K4 + Edition package including generator and all hoses is £7850.00 + VAT

BABF3661-1A0B-49B7-8FBB-9336A7B3370B.jpeg
EBABF4CF-9664-4215-92D1-7501D77780B9.jpeg

Last edited: