Machine recommendations?

Members online

No members online now.

Complete

So I’m looking at buying a machine, predominately for spraying pral M and K1.its only me and a lab and we mainly do jobs of about 50m2 but I’ve got a few 200ish booked in now and f**k trowelling that. Would rather electric over diesel. What do you lads reckon I should go for? Ritmo L? @themucky1 @Tom81 @zombie

So I’m looking at buying a machine, predominately for spraying pral M and K1.its only me and a lab and we mainly do jobs of about 50m2 but I’ve got a few 200ish booked in now and f**k trowelling that. Would rather electric over diesel. What do you lads reckon I should go for? Ritmo L? @themucky1 @Tom81 @zombie

My best mate owns a ritmo and we hire him and machine and follow behind.

Way over my head dealing with a machine only got an I internet phone last year!

Of your spraying mono and want electric it’s either gonna be 3phase or ritmo L turbo Been looking at the turbo recently and chopping in my 3 phase, but saying that 3 phase has got more b*ll***s about it

I'm too looking at getting a machine, I'm looking at either ritmo L or mtec m200, but I know fu*k all about machines.

Of your spraying mono and want electric it’s either gonna be 3phase or ritmo L turbo Been looking at the turbo recently and chopping in my 3 phase, but saying that 3 phase has got more b*ll***s about it
Was looking at the ritmo l slimline

If its just mono then 3 phrase is the way but you need room, ramps, maybe a winch and muscle as they weigh 240kg and generator can be 200kg But if you can do that you can go high, far and fast which if you had a Ritmo , after a year or two of experience you will want to go faster.

My best mate owns a ritmo and we hire him and machine and follow behind.

Way over my head dealing with a machine only got an I internet phone last year!
If I was doing internals as well a reliable man and machine on day rate that I could price into the job would be a no-brainer for me, the spraying is the shortest part of the job

Donald trump
ECFB1D56-247B-4CF4-A8ED-B95B9A6AE1DC.gif

Not bad value
On ebay

M200 £5.5k

If its just mono then 3 phrase is the way but you need room, ramps, maybe a winch and muscle as they weigh 240kg and generator can be 200kg But if you can do that you can go high, far and fast which if you had a Ritmo , after a year or two of experience you will want to go faster.
Tbh I don’t need to cover massive areas in record speed. I’d rather have a smaller unit that is easier to move about on your own.

The new EZE F10 is a seriously good option.

Compact, powerful and very cost effective!

It’s a 415v 3 Phase Unit and comes with everything you need to operate the machine, including our EZE Genset

£6500.00 + VAT for the full kit, including the following:

D,6-3 P1 Rotor and Stator - 20l/min Output - Top Motor, Air Compressor, 25mm 20m Rondo Hose and Air Line, Water Pump (fitted), Cleaning Tool, Tool Kit, Cleaning Coupling, 20m Water Hose, Water Barrel and Rotor and Stator Removal Tool & Electric Cable 25m and the EZE Genset
3C30AF9B-2294-45B2-B2F2-A7AC85D84344.jpeg

I'm too looking at getting a machine, I'm looking at either ritmo L or mtec m200, but I know fu*k all about machines.

This is where we can help mate, we provide training on all the machines we sell, you’re more than welcome to come down to the P1 HQ and have a look round and organise a demo also