machine purchase

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all
i have searching the net for plastering machines which could spray hardwall,as i have read many posts (arguments) i narrowed it down to the eze 24 plus and the ritmo.
now as its such a outlay i see the plasterers one stop shop do finance arrangements for the eze which would suit me better does anyone know if any pft dealers do the same for the ritmo? as i think this would be the better machine for me

I bought my ritmo on finance through a private company.
It's a good way of affording the outlay
Get a machine that mixes the gear for you.
Quicker,cleaning for sure.
Ritmo L is the machine mate

PFT Northern and PFt Wales do a finance package.

The Ritmo will mix your hardwall for you as the Eze you will have the lab still having to mix it for you. These machines can convey and spray on faster than a lab can mix up a bag. If your lab has got to mix as fast as you can spray hardwall then he better be good and super fit.

The Eze is a great machine for thin coat and bucket material but for high volume consumption consider the Ritmo.

PFT Northern and PFt Wales do a finance package.

The Ritmo will mix your hardwall for you as the Eze you will have the lab still having to mix it for you. These machines can convey and spray on faster than a lab can mix up a bag. If your lab has got to mix as fast as you can spray hardwall then he better be good and super fit.

The Eze is a great machine for thin coat and bucket material but for high volume consumption consider the Ritmo.

I have used my ritmo as just a pump before and getting the lab to keep the mixes consistent never happens.
Set the water float to where you want it then off you go.
The guy on the rule won't keep up!!!

With the eze I was thinking the other day you can get a joddy mix off eBay for cheap,one just went for £250,that will mix hardwall and drop it straight into the hopper.im not sure if the joddy will keep up with spraying though but someone else may be able to answer that?also I wondered if a joddy would mix mono?as again it could be used with machines with no mixer. I think @wiganlad has used one?

With the eze I was thinking the other day you can get a joddy mix off eBay for cheap,one just went for £250,that will mix hardwall and drop it straight into the hopper.im not sure if the joddy will keep up with spraying though but someone else may be able to answer that?also I wondered if a joddy would mix mono?as again it could be used with machines with no mixer. I think @wiganlad has used one?
Or get a G4 , that will knock it up , then spray it into the Eze

hi all
i have searching the net for plastering machines which could spray hardwall,as i have read many posts (arguments) i narrowed it down to the eze 24 plus and the ritmo.
now as its such a outlay i see the plasterers one stop shop do finance arrangements for the eze which would suit me better does anyone know if any pft dealers do the same for the ritmo? as i think this would be the better machine for me

Welcome to the forum @coolhandflex - I am in meetings throughout the day today so my response will be very brief.

If you wish to email me your contact details I can discuss the various options and machines we have on offer later today.

We have a couple of other machines which may be of interest to you and we can discuss your requirements and make sure either machine is best suited to yourself

My email address is: ryan@pftcentral.co.uk

Ryan

I use the ritmo for hardwall it knocks it up a treat 60 m2 float and set on me way home by 3
How do find hardwall on setting in pipes. I use to blast a lot of new builds out with my G5 with hard wall but I couldn't put it down for too long as it would set very quick. Lucky we was a three gang so we would just keep spraying all day. But one time we put it down for ten minutes and pipes set and blocked and blew all over two new builds that was the last straw and the end of the G5 [emoji23]

How do find hardwall on setting in pipes. I use to blast a lot of new builds out with my G5 with hard wall but I couldn't put it down for too long as it would set very quick. Lucky we was a three gang so we would just keep spraying all day. But one time we put it down for ten minutes and pipes set and blocked and blew all over two new builds that was the last straw and the end of the G5 [emoji23]

Lee, when you said blew all over do you mean the pipes blew? If so did you use a gun where you can turn the air off and shut the flow off?

Shouldnt set that quick unless a dodgy batch.
Wiganlad has sprayed loads.i suppose you have a time scale before washing out each set
I've only sprayed it on one job so only sprayed for 1 1/2 -2 hours tops

I only work with a labourer and do all the ruling off and what not never had a problem I only clean it every couple of hours

Lee, when you said blew all over do you mean the pipes blew? If so did you use a gun where you can turn the air off and shut the flow off?
Yeah john we had one of them guns. it's when we started it back up again the pipe raised up in the middle nearly as high as the bungalow haha and split spraying every where. All up brick all over roof tiles night mare it was Pmsl. We sprayed a lot of new builds with mp75 never a problem with it except drying times. Put it this way never kicked a football around like the videos [emoji23] but when we changed to hardwall machine didn't like it as much

thanks for help guys so you lot think the ritmo is the way to go .bobby where did you get your ritmo from on finance was it pft wales?

Yeah john we had one of them guns. it's when we started it back up again the pipe raised up in the middle nearly as high as the bungalow haha and split spraying every where. All up brick all over roof tiles night mare it was Pmsl. We sprayed a lot of new builds with mp75 never a problem with it except drying times. Put it this way never kicked a football around like the videos [emoji23] but when we changed to hardwall machine didn't like it as much

Only reason I ask Lee is because I was looking at one of those guns at PFT Northern. Les told me the procedure with off and on. He told me get the levers the wrong way round like shut flow off first then air and your pipes will explode!

Makes sense I suppose. Turn the flow off first and the machine is still pumping into the pipe with no exit until you turn the air off.

hi all

Thanks for your email mate, have just responded, will give you a call first thing

Ryan

Only reason I ask Lee is because I was looking at one of those guns at PFT Northern. Les told me the procedure with off and on. He told me get the levers the wrong way round like shut flow off first then air and your pipes will explode!

Makes sense I suppose. Turn the flow off first and the machine is still pumping into the pipe with no exit until you turn the air off.
Yeah it makes sence mate, it was about 8 years ago now so can't remember 100% but there was always something wrong if it wasn't this it was that . I think machine will only make money on renders where money isn't a couple of £ a m2

Wiganlad has sprayed loads.i suppose you have a time scale before washing out each set
I've only sprayed it on one job so only sprayed for 1 1/2 -2 hours tops. You wanna have a look at Pft Wales. They doing a full Ritmo m package at £ 4,495.00. Hell of a deal

I've only sprayed it on one job so only sprayed for 1 1/2 -2 hours tops
That does seem prity quick to set. But I do hate putting the gun down with hardwall. 2 hours max and you have sprayed a pallet. Which is plenty for ac2 &1. One thing I have noticed as I've started spraying render a lot more is how s**t hardwall is for ur machine. It just dirtys everything up the longer you spray for.

Yeah it makes sence mate, it was about 8 years ago now so can't remember 100% but there was always something wrong if it wasn't this it was that . I think machine will only make money on renders where money isn't a couple of £ a m2
Kind of agree there buddy. Unless its a massive job at the right rates it mostly just takes out the laborious side to fliat and set

That does seem prity quick to set. But I do hate putting the gun down with hardwall. 2 hours max and you have sprayed a pallet. Which is plenty for ac2 &1. One thing I have noticed as I've started spraying render a lot more is how s**t hardwall is for ur machine. It just dirtys everything up the longer you spray for.
Yeah it takes ages to clean the machine properly after hardwall. Compared to renders and we went through rotors and staters much quicker on hardwall

surely it takes the same time to clean out as anything. same procedure innit
Not in my experience it cakes on with hardwall because it's sets quicker. Compared to mono and MP75 where it stays wetter longer so a quick blast down is all it needs.
I use to own a joddy a long time ago and found you had to wash it out even if stopped for 20 minutes. Or it would cake on and the arms stop moving

Same as leaving Hardwall on the sides of a bath or skim on the sides of a bucket for 20 minutes. Its stiffened up.

Not in my experience it cakes on with hardwall because it's sets quicker. Compared to mono and MP75 where it stays wetter longer so a quick blast down is all it needs.
I use to own a joddy a long time ago and found you had to wash it out even if stopped for 20 minutes. Or it would cake on and the arms stop moving

never noticed tbh Ive done loads of hardwall with g4,g5 Ritmo and just wash it same. Put sponge balls through twice and wash the gun . 5 mins wrap the pipes up 5 mins swap mixing shaft for cleaning tool , wash the hauling bracket and turn it on to let the cleaning tool do its job 5 mins .

on a mixing pump its only below the water inlet that gets wet

With the eze24 which does only convey you can always keep hardwall moving in the pipe. If you have to stop and rule for example you simply place the gun in hopper, turn the speed right down and leave the gun open that way the material is always moving and your not losing any material. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.