machine plastering

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskoololdfool

Hello boys and girls, does anyone know of the best coarse out there for internal external machine plastering/rendering? based in Midlands so hoping something nearby.thankee:RpS_unsure:

Hi, sorry dont know of any courses,but when I got my machine we went for training with PFT in Rotheram.

Hello boys and girls, does anyone know of the best coarse out there for internal external machine plastering/rendering? based in Midlands so hoping something nearby.thankee:RpS_unsure:

Wot the fook do u want to start machine plastering at 56 years old . I would be looking At hanging up my trowel up

Wot the fook do u want to start machine plastering at 56 years old . I would be looking At hanging up my trowel up

Hmm I see, a person is 56 to old to learn machine plastering or maybe He was asking for someone else.

Hi, sorry dont know of any courses,but when I got my machine we went for training with PFT in Rotheram.
Same as Andy ,i went up to Les ,and i,m from kent !,wait about ,some of the pft guys will help you out ,best of luck

Hi mate, we offer training courses on the machines for either internal or external.
We are based in Cheltenham and can offer training on a range of PFT, M-tec, Lancy and EZE machines. You don't need to purchase a machine for the training. They are also available to hire.

If you need anything please contact me on 01242 236699

Ryan

I,m 55 and spraying is a lot easier than a handboard and trowel. Given the chance though I will hang up my trowel as soon as the right job comes up. Working as a rep for a render manufacturer would suit me.

Les at PFT Northern trained me and always answers the phone when I have a problem. He diagnosed my problem today just by hearing it over the phone. A blocked air line!

as any one seen the europro7 machine it looks like a eze to me but half the price

Hi Jono,

Do you mean the Europro 6P? Europro are the manufacturers of our EZE 24, It's only avaliable in 110v to us. The 6p or the 4p are smaller versions with less output and a smaller aggregate size. Also those machines are 240v.

Im in the office tomorrow morning and will give the exact prices for them. They are also avalible from us but after looking into them we found that the one we have selected is the best one

I,m 55 and spraying is a lot easier than a handboard and trowel. Given the chance though I will hang up my trowel as soon as the right job comes up. Working as a rep for a render manufacturer would suit me.

Les at PFT Northern trained me and always answers the phone when I have a problem. He diagnosed my problem today just by hearing it over the phone. A blocked air line!

Rigsby my advise is to approach Weber for a job and remind them of the old saying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". Hope this helps.

Rigsby my advise is to approach Weber for a job and remind them of the old saying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". Hope this helps.

As a sales rep yes but I would,t last long as a technical rep, too honest. I would cost Weber a fortune!

Some job related to the rendering market that is not physical would do nicely. I am probably destined for the lettings void market though. I am a pat tester and independent inventory clerk, getting properties ready to let is probably my future.

At worst I could go on the Taxi,s, kept my Hackney license but that would be more stressful than what I am doing now. I can see it now 10am till 6am outside Tesco,s taking Somalian family,s home with 3 trolley,s full of shopping. Never do nights again! To many on mee ow these days, or bubble, whatever you want to call it, fertilizer anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.