Machine Hire in the North East

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

Does anyone do it or know anyone who does in the Newcastle/Northumberland area?

Cheers

Love Arti xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We Hire our machines throughout the UK mate - Obviously will only send the machine to you if it has been used before or your able to come down for training etc.

I can give you a call to discuss if required?

How much do you sell second hand ritmos etc ryan ? With the training etc . Gunna look into one in the next month or 2 and finance possibly ? .... Lol

We Hire our machines throughout the UK mate - Obviously will only send the machine to you if it has been used before or your able to come down for training etc.

Gis a ring the morn about lunchtime or I can ring you marra

How much do you sell second hand ritmos etc ryan ? With the training etc . Gunna look into one in the next month or 2 and finance possibly ? .... Lol

Hi mate, we don't sell Ritmo's used or new. We do offer Finance on a range of other machines. What application are you looking to use the machine for?

Mainly base coats before acrylic , ocr... And maite etc and maybe mono some day ?

We can offer various alternatives mate, obviously the EZE 24 or the M-tec M100.

If you pm your number I can give you a call to discuss the options, or you can call me on the office number. Still in here :RpS_thumbsup:

We can offer various alternatives mate, obviously the EZE 24 or the M-tec M100.

If you pm your number I can give you a call to discuss the options, or you can call me on the office number. Still in here :RpS_thumbsup:

Can you get either of them in the back of a tranny, Ryan?

Thats my one aswell john , thats why a thought ritmo as its quite compact or small either way lol sure the m100 isnt massive ? Is the easy24 just a pump though ryan ? Then a extra mixer that goes on top or is that a different one ?

Long shot here. Do you hire machines in the north of Ireland.

All of our machines apart from the Diesels will fit in the back of a tranny mate ;-). All 110v machines and 3Phase machines

M100 is about the same size as a Ritmo.

EZE 24 is just a conveying pump so it wont mix, if you need the top mixer as well both will still fit comfortably in the back of a transit.

Thats my one aswell john , thats why a thought ritmo as its quite compact or small either way lol sure the m100 isnt massive ? Is the easy24 just a pump though ryan ? Then a extra mixer that goes on top or is that a different one ?

If your looking at spraying those materials a ritmo is the ideal machine @CTPlastering

Last edited by a moderator:
You turning to the dark side Arti ?

whoa, whoa, whoa there keef. been ringing round the lads i know with machines to give me a hand doing 230m2 but they are all busy, so been toying with the bonkers idea of hiring one and using it me sen........................:RpS_scared:

its just a ploy to get your mobile number marra..............:RpS_wink:, just for technical support like :RpS_sneaky:

whoa, whoa, whoa there keef. been ringing round the lads i know with machines to give me a hand doing 230m2 but they are all busy, so been toying with the bonkers idea of hiring one and using it me sen........................:RpS_scared:

its just a ploy to get your mobile number marra..............:RpS_wink:, just for technical support like :RpS_sneaky:
As Ryan ,rightly said ,you will need training ,to be honest mate on that m2 ,if it takes 2 weeks ,its not all bad at the right m2 price ,machines are not plug and go ,imho

All of our machines apart from the Diesels will fit in the back of a tranny mate ;-). All 110v machines and 3Phase machines

M100 is about the same size as a Ritmo.

EZE 24 is just a conveying pump so it wont mix, if you need the top mixer as well both will still fit comfortably in the back of a transit.

when I had electric machines, I had some galvanised ramps made up fabricated to wheel the machine into the back of our transits no hastle.

The ramps are very good in fairness. Why wheel an expensive machine up wooden planks! Seen too many topple over or the planks snap. Not worth risking in my opinion

I use a 8 foot youngman board.easy to get the ritmo in on my own

You can lift the EZE 24 in the back of your van - 1 man. M100 can also be pushed up on a board or ramps by one guy.

The ramps are mainly for the 3 Phase machines mate which weigh over 200kg :)

I have a Cabstar pick up. I can get the Ritmo up. Youngerman stage board on my own if I take the motor off. It dismantles into 3 parts so it can be lifted up on ones own if need be but I prefer the ramp, don't want to drop it. Great machine.

Ryan are you meaning the mtech m100 sc ? Just seen a video and it looks just like a ritmo ? Is that right just a different colour lol 

Ritmo can go in the back of our Vauxhall Movano whole machine one man with no ramp!

Im not sure the point of all of these comparisons as to what can go on the back of what van with how many men etc... Not the point of the post.

Just to clear a few points up....

M100 & Ritmo 110v: Same size, same capabilities. Both can be broken down into parts and put into the back of Land Rover discovery, 1 man or 2 men!

EZE 24 110v: 46kg, can be picked up by one guy and fits into any van, back of any pickup truck and also go into the back of a discovery :razz:

PFT G4, G5, M-tec M300, M330 EZE K4, Utiform Quattro: 3 phase machines - far different to all of the other machines mentioned with far greater outputs and they require a gene. 2 men required to put them into the back of a van, gene requires 1 man. Will fit into the back of a Short Wheel base transit.

When putting the Machines into the back of the van, we advise using ramps. If you choose to use planks thats up to you. I have personally seem planks snap and the machines topple over. Not a pretty site or a cheap end result!

If you invest into machine, why not do everything you can to look after it :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited:
I haven't got a Land Rover Discovery, my brother has but his Mrs uses it to cart all their kids about.
Ryan, can you compile a list of all the cars that will fit a machine in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.