machine gang in need of work

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdog

hi there any body out there need a machine gang we have one weeks work left so if any ones needs us please contact me.either machine work or traditional plastering,dont mind where the work is, as we live in cornwall but are currently working in scotland cheers

where in cornwall are you based mate? we are in bodmin and are may be able to sort sumin out, we got loads of machine stuff on

your not the lad who was going to buy monkeys g4 and went and bought one from mr hill are you.
did not buy one from mr hill .the reason i didnt buy the g4 is he did not send the address to me when i was travelling back from scotland thats no problem

did not buy one from mr hill .the reason i didnt buy the g4 is he did not send the address to me when i was travelling back from scotland thats no problem

where did you buy the machine from in the end mate. we might be able to help out in the future. what sort of work do you do. mono/mp

hi mate lately we are doing mostly mono and k rend ,was doing alot of thin coat for a company called sers,have not done alot of mp75 in the uk,but have done a fair bit in germany,will be in contact with your selfs we are in need of a genny

Status
Not open for further replies.