machine for sale

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naz

if any 1 wants a second hand machine let me know, as i had simplys g5 i dont need my other machine so decided to sell her

nothing wrong with it mate its a really good machine i just have the g5 i dont really need another machine, and since the other genie was stolen i decided to sell it and make room for my screed pump

putzmeister p38 had a deposit on it for nearly a year and now its time to pay it up

you looking after my old girl, she better be as clean as when you had her ;D ;D ;D ;D. she came from a machine abuser ;D ;D

Your a kunt Paul I was shocked when I saw what you had done to her ....... I'm worried about my G4 after she spent a week with you and spunky ....... I'm gonna be scrutinising her next week

shes f"£king great, just need the space, ive been paying off this screed pump for nearly a year and aint got much left to pay so i thought id sell my little baby, got 2000mtrs of liquid cuming up so i really need the pump. darren broke the mixing shaft in ur old girl the prick

coz of that shite cpi it totaly ruined the rotor and stator and when he was cleaning it out the r&s ate itself and jammed and snap

Naz can you remove this disgusting post please ... Who the hell do you think you are advertising on an open forum ....... You should be ashamed of yourself

im as bad as those other fookers now lol, so when u wanna try the filzomat and fall inlove with it

once when it was gone really hard and it was a life saver but if u go on it the same time u do it by hand then oh my god it rips the f**k out of the wall. there quite good on s&c but u gotta rule it almost perfect with no hollows at all

Status
Not open for further replies.