Machine applied acrylic

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergal

Hi, has anyone sprayed acrylic through a machine?? Thinking about getting one only thing putting me off is it would be ruined in no time, u no what it's like on ur tools

If you can't keep your tools clean then don't buy the machine!!

In answer, yes, we have sprayed bucket coats and found there to be no problem with cleaning,

Do you notice big difference in m2 with the machine doing thin coat systems or does it just make life a lot easier

Mask your hopper with speedymask down below the water line. Its the blobs and spills from putting the tubs in that messes things up if you don't clean em off the outside of the machine when wet.

Did you rid of your ritmo?? An how would it compare to eze 24, I'm definitely going to get one or the other

I downsized from the Xl to the m. £4.5k for a full mixing pump that's small enough to bother with acrylics. How much is the EZE? Worth looking at the Wagner plastcoat 430 & 830. Also ces hire do some nice small looking pumps for acrylics.

Eze prob all in 4 grand + vat, a mate might no someone selling a ritmo for half decent money so I'm waiting on him before I do anything

my mate is weighing up the option of switching from 3phase to a ritamo so he can spray acrylic but he is after used/px I think he is eyeing up the one on ripbay in donny donc

Status
Not open for further replies.