Machine advice.

Members online

Boon81

Hi looking for some advice as we are thinking of buying a machine for general spray renders ,basecoats and internal works too. Just want recommendations on which machine where to buy and is 2nd hand machine an option. Where a small three man gang so something easy to move around would be better. Thanks lads

Hi looking for some advice as we are thinking of buying a machine for general spray renders ,basecoats and internal works too. Just want recommendations on which machine where to buy and is 2nd hand machine an option. Where a small three man gang so something easy to move around would be better. Thanks lads
Hi
The smallest mixing pump available is the Pft Ritmo.

This will mix an pump any pre bagged renders or backing plasters and plugs straight in the mains

Its simple design an ease of use makes it the best selling plastering machine in the uk.

There are many Ritmos being used all over the uk and also quite a few here on the forum.

We have a few videos and reviews over on our website www.pftplasteringmachines.com if you'd like to take a look

Welcome to the forum.

We have a range of machines available and will have one which will suit your needs. From your initial post I would suggest the M-tec M200 but would like to discuss everything with you first to make sure it will be the best machine to suit your needs

In the next few weeks our hire fleet machines are being renewed and we will have a number of used machines available

If you would like anymore information, please don't hesitate to contact me on 01242 236699

All the best,

Ryan

I've the ritmo l can't fault it. Just make sure you have the work if you are buying a machine. The ritmo can brake in to 3 parts so no problem getting it in and out of a van on your own. Even if u break it in to 2 no problem in and out can do that in about 10 seconds. I'd say buy a generator with it just to have it. The reason I bought it was because it's being around for a good while now and all good reviews. Plus plenty have them so u can ask plenty of questions off the lads on here that have them years.

Welcome to the forum.

We have a range of machines available and will have one which will suit your needs. From your initial post I would suggest the M-tec M200 but would like to discuss everything with you first to make sure it will be the best machine to suit your needs

In the next few weeks our hire fleet machines are being renewed and we will have a number of used machines available

If you would like anymore information, please don't hesitate to contact me on 01242 236699

All the best,

Ryan

What's machines are coming out of your hire fleet?

If your doing more out side work, G4 all day long ,been around for years ,tried and tested and easy to use