m300

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
grand wizard said:
im saying by hand mate a machine would do that in about 2hrs
i cnt im not that quick. now the joddy fck at mo as wel and no lab. we seem to max out at 80 and thats me mixing and mi mate spreading. i get to throw the odd wall on wen he starts to rule. (im missing me joddy :-( )

the most me and my lab have ever done was 80m that was him droppin back and having a set at 11 and finished it the next set and that was one long run, with the joddy we were averaging 50m inc beading in a flat

spunky said:
the most me and my lab have ever done was 80m that was him droppin back and having a set at 11 and finished it the next set and that was one long run, with the joddy we were averaging 50m inc beading in a flat
thats what we would get wrking normal hours but we fckn daft in it and spend our lives chasing it. never get anywhere though

the 80m day we started at 7.30 and finished at 6 .....it does my head in sometimes when you get on the sites and there only open 8 till 5 ...........and then the friday sites when they shut at 3.30 and you get the labourers and site manager standing behind you, have you finished yet have you finished yet have you finished yet, guaranteed if you over stay youre welcome one day they grab you the next day 'site closes at 5 mind youre not going to be late are you' every day for the rest of the week ;D

spunky said:
the 80m day we started at 7.30 and finished at 6 .....it does my head in sometimes when you get on the sites and there only open 8 till 5 ...........and then the friday sites when they shut at 3.30 and you get the labourers and site manager standing behind you, have you finished yet have you finished yet have you finished yet, guaranteed if you over stay youre welcome one day they grab you the next day 'site closes at 5 mind youre not going to be late are you' every day for the rest of the week ;D
fckn hate this. every job you go on is behind targets but they go and restrict your hours. coz the site manager has gota be home , but i dnt see y we need people holding our hands to plaster fckn walls. when we away. if we cnt get the hours we want we dnt do the job and 2 yrs ago b4 wrk wus slack if we cdnt get on a t 6/ 6:30 we wud walk off. fck um i say. treating us like school kids. mi lil girl does longer hours at nursery. than most site agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.