M100

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be good for a one and one gang or a bloke by himself aslong as there quick to clean......there's a small margin in skimming between 2 and 3 sets not a lot of spreads would start a set after 2 - 2.30 if it's getting it on the wall quick enough and you're doing 3 good sets day in day out it would be a Masisive help

if u got 10 mts more per set it would be good.
IMO you dont need plasterers to help. u could ave a couple apprentices. one spraying and 2 trowelling. put the apprentice on the tops of the wall and u follow through the bottoms keeping an eye on his work.
it wont take long day in day out for the 2 boys to get things right if you control everything. just stick to a system

i agree with owls. put on a 52 m2 ceiling last week with mp finish. didnt tkae long at all so dont see the point of spraying it. only took 3 bags as well. if that was multi it would have been 5 bags.

as for you techy, you aint had a trowel in you hands for years. the only you palm gets round these days is that little maggot between your legs. :-0

of cause i am ... i only wish this little beauty of a machine was around 15 years ago cause i would have bought one and sacked the lab and be minted .... Iv been going to my mates job after work he just built a massive stone house .... Im using BG Spray skim coat supplied for free and put a 70m2 set on last night on my own... the gear is great nice and steady dont chuck water at it and didnt even break a sweat .... plastering you can take your brain out its easy.....

Last edited:
I ain't been skimming for ages, i've been on mono, did about 60m² today in a place with no windows in, and me arms hanging off, can someone sort out an easier way of doing this please, then let me know. We were in the boozer at 2.30, Friday and all that.

of cause i am ... i only wish this little beauty of a machine was around 15 years ago cause i would have bought one and sacked the lab and be minted .... Iv been going to my mates job after work he just built a massive stone house .... Im using BG Spray skim coat supplied for free and put a 70m2 set on last night on my own... the gear is great nice and steady dont chuck water at it and didnt even break a sweat .... plastering you can take your brain out its easy.....

i want your life

started at 5.30 finished 8.40 ........back home 8.55 .... showerd by 9.10 on sette by 9.15 first beer finished by 9.30 bed by 11.00 .... up again at 6.00 am work at 6.45 to toilet for a piss ........how much more info do you want blonesey:rolleyes)

Ok who's seen the new mtec video on you tube trying to spray thin coat funny as **** ....ok it's doing the job but my god it's slow, can't paste the link up as using my iPad but put m100 spraying thin coat ....... I swear I know the guy in the video

Ok who's seen the new mtec video on you tube trying to spray thin coat funny as **** ....ok it's doing the job but my god it's slow, can't paste the link up as using my iPad but put m100 spraying thin coat ....... I swear I know the guy in the video

Its already been posted check the WOW thread in the members section lol

is there a s**t load of keys missing on your computer simps

not missing but you have to hit them really hard or they dont work , i was rendering the back of my place and couldnt be bothered to read back through the post which i have to do all the time.

I take it the vid we all wanted to see didnt happen. i dont think he even used the machine , it all sounded like one big sales pitch .

Status
Not open for further replies.