M100

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be good to see it spraying multi and maybe even hardwall . Not sure if it can spray hardwall or is it just a skimming pump

Brilliant Buy - demostration and try before buy for serious buyers. Many manufacturers have stated and continue to state that they have a machine that "will mix and spray Gypsum Multifinish." And they do mix and spray multifinish ... for a little while! But after the 5 minute demonstration, once you've purchased the machine and have it out on site to put on some real guages, this is when you discover that it doesn't really do what they said it would. Again, just like in the demonstration you received, the machine mixes and pumps for the first 5 minutes or so pretty well. But after this time, when material build-up and partial setting starts to occur in the bottom half of the mixing chamber due to friction, the low pressure water inlet is naturally restricted and thus the water ratio is affected. Material starts to mix very poorly indeed and you get an additional 'wet/dry', 'wet,dry' scenario and so on. With it's unique design (and special Gypsum rotor and stator), the M-Tec 100 is the ONLY machine on the market that we know of that will consistently mix and pump Gypsum Multifinish. We prove it time and time again. We are also the ONLY company in the UK that is working towards Accreditation in Gypsum Multifinish Machine Projection! We are proud to announce the forthcoming launch of a radical new plastering machine, the m-tec M100 SC. The M100 SC is designed specifically for the mixing, pumping and spraying of gypsum-based skim coat plasters, the likes of which have been used traditionally in the UK plastering trade for decades. The M100 SC therefore at last provides the very tool that every plasterer needs. The key aspects that the M100 SC offers are as follows:- - Automatic mixing, pumping and spraying of gypsum skim coats and plasters - Huge productivity improvements made possible - Only 110V power supply needed - Fits into the back of a family-sized car - Ready-mounted water pump and compressor The official launch date of the M100 SC is 31st March 2008, but for further information and to arrange an early demonstration in the UK, please contact us. Full product details and images will be posted here very shortly

there is no low pressure water inlet on the other machine ur on about. it has a cap inserted in the water inlet that creates a jet.

just pasted of the net, just some info iv seen that you may like to read... im a trowel man

does anyone know of anyone with a machine for skimming that is using it all the time and getting good results from the investment. Dont care what machine it is just thinking are there any full on machine skimmers who can give honest feedback.

hmm you don't see decorators spray painting indoors too much even today and that kit is readily available and not pushing any technological boundaries. Kind of puts into perspective spray plastering.....even if the tech was there most would be interested but after realising the cost and day to day difficulty in spraying everything not to mention endless masking...you'd just carry on by hand

The kids unbelievable sounds like he has bought the machine and needs to start a debate on how to use the thing, if he didnt know how to use a plastic trowel god knows how he will get on with a machine lol

got a mtec 100 sc skim coat machine of pft central it does exactly what it says on the tin i recommend it to any1 also they provided me great after sales services the machine is robust fast easy to use i did struggle with it to start with but that was my fault not the machine good machine all around 10 out off 10

mtec100 sc is what u looking for skimming best machine for skimming u do need sum training b4 buying but its worth it fantastic piece off kit

hmm you don't see decorators spray painting indoors too much even today and that kit is readily available and not pushing any technological boundaries. Kind of puts into perspective spray plastering.....even if the tech was there most would be interested but after realising the cost and day to day difficulty in spraying everything not to mention endless masking...you'd just carry on by hand

Sorry Goody but every site i go on the painters spray the first coat.

how the fcuk do you know its the best machine for skiming when its the firt machine you have every used. THE RITMO will run circles round that heap of s**t and paying around 6k for something which only sprays finish is not great business is it.

lay of the wine simps you get like the incredible hulk.
I am interested in the extra revenue generated by a skimming machine and you gonna scare him off. say sorry and lets all be friends

i think i do but i stand by what i said, you saw the build quality of the one in germany we had to look at. It was shocking. Dont get me wrong, Mtech make good machines but in this case they have rushed a machine on to the market without thinking things through. Anyway, i still dont know why anyone just skimming needs a machine, how long does it really take to bng on a set? when you spray finish on yo need someone behind you flattening out.

I cant spell when im pissed either.

sounds like mr hill whos saying all that with the m100 ... Or some one on here taking the piss:RpS_unsure:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.