M-tec M200 Videos

Members online

It does look quick although he's only spraying small ribbons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I was thinking that and watched it again...... and is quick(y).I think is close to the G4 or is my desire to have one taking over my unbiased judgment :sorprendido3:

Make you right keith its a bit daunting your first try i was lucky worked on a machine gang and never sprayed in 6 years till got me own

Nice one rhino,
looks like it going on well fast , hats off to them,doubt I would of had time to of filmed it and I am used to the cameras :bananahappy:

Now I'm trying to be impartial here but the machine looks like the old mono mix slightly bigger (decent size for the van ) but I got a glimps of the compressor and it looked a beast of a thing surely the amount of pressure being pushed out by the compressor would make a water pistol look that fast and the gear was far to wet wich would make it look faster than it is too

Reactions: Mag
Now I'm trying to be impartial here but the machine looks like the old mono mix slightly bigger (decent size for the van ) but I got a glimps of the compressor and it looked a beast of a thing surely the amount of pressure being pushed out by the compressor would make a water pistol look that fast and the gear was far to wet wich would make it look faster than it is too

It's not the main compressor we use, our new one is very small and arrives this week. That one is actually pretty small in fairness.

It's smaller than the monomix by quite a long way, can pump just as far, just as fast also.

The hopper and mixing chamber is completely different also mate