M-tec M200 Videos

Members online

Today our Southern Business Development Manager @Des Miller - PFT Central visited the team from the Good Plastering Company for some on-site training on their new M-tec M200

This is the first time the guys have used a machine, also the first time they have sprayed. They were spraying Monocouche XF with 20m of material hose and 5m vertically

Our video links are below:

Might invest in one to go with the ritmo ?

18l/min for the M200 and 20l/min for the G4 or K4 - not a lot in it

There is alot spoken on forums about "power" or the most "powerful" and how much machines will spray but i tend to find it irrelevant mostly.

For instance g4/5 quoted as 20lt/m compared to 18 of the 200 or 23 of the 330 etc.
Basically a quote of thw rotor not the machine. We use a pft oem at 22lts we could also use a 35 ltr rotor if needed.
Do mtec have a faster rotor for the 330 when needed and likewise is there a faster rotor from mtec than 18lts for the m200 if desired.
Its that 200 is aimed domestically just wonder how versatile it is. I know it can be slowed for other material that i guess is its main advantage for instance .

My idea is its personal preference there are now catergories - domestic /site/diesel for the largest contracts.

There is alot spoken on forums about "power" or the most "powerful" and how much machines will spray but i tend to find it irrelevant mostly.

For instance g4/5 quoted as 20lt/m compared to 18 of the 200 or 23 of the 330 etc.
Basically a quote of thw rotor not the machine. We use a pft oem at 22lts we could also use a 35 ltr rotor if needed.
Do mtec have a faster rotor for the 330 when needed and likewise is there a faster rotor from mtec than 18lts for the m200 if desired.
Its that 200 is aimed domestically just wonder how versatile it is. I know it can be slowed for other material that i guess is its main advantage for instance .

My idea is its personal preference there are now catergories - domestic /site/diesel for the largest contracts.

There are faster Rotors and Stators available for the M330 and currently one in development for the M200.

The D-6,3 is actually rated by all manufacturers at the RPM used on the G4/5 at 20l/min.

The M200 is very versatile in fairness, we have some site guys using them, domestic guys and EWI contractors. More recently guys spraying plaster on commercial jobs as well

There are faster Rotors and Stators available for the M330 and currently one in development for the M200.

The D-6,3 is actually rated by all manufacturers at the RPM used on the G4/5 at 20l/min.

The M200 is very versatile in fairness, we have some site guys using them, domestic guys and EWI contractors. More recently guys spraying plaster on commercial jobs as well
Whats the 110v machines ceiling generally when it comes to pumping distance/ speed ?

Yeah I know lads using ritmos on site and like us g5 or 330s on domestics but ideally there is a range i recon for each machine.

110 and 240v are ideal for domestic only people.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Whats the 110v machines ceiling generally when it comes to pumping distance/ speed ?

Yeah I know lads using ritmos on site and like us g5 or 330s on domestics but ideally there is a range i recon for each machine.

110 and 240v are ideal for domestic only people.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Domestic is the market we push the M200 to, but some guys do both

spits the gear out at a decent pace, not sure about the pink clampable though or is it just a design feature for the southerners.....................:whistle:

The M200 seems to be selling well and there are a couple of videos of them in action, Are there any users of the machine on here who can review them using different materials under site conditions and show how versatile the machine is?.

The M200 seems to be selling well and there are a couple of videos of them in action, Are there any users of the machine on here who can review them using different materials under site conditions and show how versatile the machine is?.

I'm not sure if any owners are forum posters. If you let me know your area I can put you in touch with various people who have the machine so you can speak to them

With all the technology available amazing there isn't more informative real work situation videos online in plaster world.

Looks ok spraying skim, Just trying to work out how it would spray mono in 110 volt out to 18mm when the ritmo m in 110 volt struggles to get mono through? In these videos it is spraying very wet so how does it get out to that thickness in two passes when the substrates are damp and have little suction?

Looks ok spraying skim, Just trying to work out how it would spray mono in 110 volt out to 18mm when the ritmo m in 110 volt struggles to get mono through? In these videos it is spraying very wet so how does it get out to that thickness in two passes when the substrates are damp and have little suction?

It has a completely different motor, gear ratio and mixing ability to the Ritmo. Although they compete, in our opinion they are very different machines.

The guys spraying in most videos are spraying two passes 15-18mm thick. We have also shown people this at our depot onto a non absorbing background.

If you let me know where you are I can put you in touch with local guys doing exactly this. There are now well over 50 guys doing this with the M200 in the UK.

Have you got a machine? If so I don't see the point in asking that question as you should know the answer already, if you don't then generally the wetter the better and if it's 2 passes then the machine will piss 18mm easy in 1 let alone 2.

If the substrate is damp with little suction you should of a) provided a bonding/primer coat or b) shouldn't be going over it in the first place. I spray mono regularly over mongogris which seems like it has zero suction yet I can still spray wet and get it on in one? If needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you got a machine? If so I don't see the point in asking that question as you should know the answer already, if you don't then generally the wetter the better and if it's 2 passes then the machine will piss 18mm easy in 1 let alone 2.

If the substrate is damp with little suction you should of a) provided a bonding/primer coat or b) shouldn't be going over it in the first place. I spray mono regularly over mongogris which seems like it has zero suction yet I can still spray wet and get it on in one? If needed.

Plus wet is a lot lot easier on the r@s (y)

Yes i do have machines and know all about spraying was just doing a bit of research on this machine in particular as it seems very popular.
Just had a guy message me who`s got one so he`s gonna give me some advice.
Thanks.

A very sensible post mate and truthful

I say the easiest way to get your answer is see the machines in action. On the spec sheet for the machines they have a maximum bar pressure. this relates to how thick you can run the material. if you see the ritmo 110v spraying at 15 bar with 15 mts of material hose consistently over a long period then you can be assured to know that the machine will perform. If you then see an M200 spraying same or similar material at 25 bar with 25 mts of hose consistently over a long period then you can also be assured it will perform.
If you have to have 110v then you can make your desision. The 240 v Ritmos are more powerful than the 110v equivelants

Very informative , I actually found out quite a bit today about these small electric machines in 110v and 240v.
so will be having a look at them in action.

If you're a total novice at machine technology make the effort go see em in real situations. Ask loads of questions. Find out if it performs with the materials you will likely be using. find out your local material supplies if ur not sure what you will be using. closest is best. all renders are same.
Use common sense

Any more vids of spraying finish ryan??

U should do face book live feed from your shop and do some demos on site on live feed aswell.

On another note.... have you got them ramps in yet??

Hi mate,

Ramps should be in tomorrow - the heart will be able to slow down now :)

I will doing doing some live feeds soon and some new videos will be about soon.